test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can you guys fix anything? Properly?

This game is so broken, even more so since mod 22 .
Lair quests broken , can’t finish on PS4 ( yea keyboard workaround for pc/Xbox )
Stealing peoples AD on rerolls even though they have tokens which they bought ( this is bs) you need to reimburse everyone

When do you guys think you’ll be able to fix these issues ?

Can’t believe you rename old enchantments before fixing real problems

Comments

• karvarekarvare Member Posts: 264 Arc User
    To be honest, no they can not fix ANYTHING properly. Too many bugs go unfixed, when they try they break something else.
  • tgwolftgwolf Member Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited March 2022
    They refuse to even acknowledge that the Proc text toggle to turn it back On was never added to the Options menu despite being explicitly stated in the Mod21 patch notes that it was. It's been completely ignored since.

So in all content, I manually check all my procs, regardless if it gets me or anyone else killed. No other choice.
  • lantern22lantern22 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,111 Arc User
    If by Fix you mean remove / delete / nerf, then yes they can
  • silente07#2597 silente07 Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    Hey look, Day of the Dungeon Master is bugged.

SHOCKED.

Why bother playing? If everything is bugged, WHY should I continue to play? Certainly not spending money, just waiting for VIP to run out.

It’s not even worth betting if the new mod will be bug free. It won’t.

Classes still out of wack
    Bug list to long to list
    New bugs added EACH AND EVERY TIME SOMETHING IS RELEASED.

Thanks for the fun, sad to see the game in such a sad state, maybe someday you’ll be back to being fun again.
  • johnnystranger#5900 johnnystranger Member Posts: 461 Arc User
    Still can’t reroll end dungeon chests with MY 1000 reroll tokens .
    Keeps saying it’s going to cost 5k ad , fix this <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> already
  • karvarekarvare Member Posts: 264 Arc User
    Well, seeing how the battle pass is going to work it should have few bugs. After all, it is just run random queues.
    How do you bug that? Cryptic will find a way.
  • hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,458 Arc User
    Well, I'm not working at the moment, so if Cryptic wants a hand in fixing bugs I can lend my skills, but I'm not relocating from Philly. Previously I was doing helicopter flight control software for Boeing. The kind of software that must absolutely, positively be bulletproof under all conditions (because crashes and loss of crew are a Bad Thing(tm) ).
    @nitocris83
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,183 Arc User
    edited June 2022

They need to end the PC version, it has no population to speak of and sucks up way too many resources that could be better allocated to fixing bugs/adding features on the consoles. The average population on steam is 700 people, there is no point in keeping it going. it's pure vanity at this point. All the higher resolution textures could be reused on PS5 and XboX X versions of the game

You do know most PC player does not use steam to get to NW, right? They mostly use ARC or direct login (not using Steam or ARC at all). I direct login since mod 3. They have been discouraging people using steam (instead of ARC) and encourage people switch from steam to ARC with various measures.

People got burn using Steam to access NW too.
    Post edited by plasticbat on
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User

They need to end the PC version,...

You do realize that PC Live is the quality test server for the consoles, don't you?
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • badnickname#3262 badnickname Member Posts: 47 Arc User

They need to end the PC version, it has no population to speak of and sucks up way too many resources that could be better allocated to fixing bugs/adding features on the consoles. The average population on steam is 700 people, there is no point in keeping it going. it's pure vanity at this point. All the higher resolution textures could be reused on PS5 and XboX X versions of the game

Clearly, you have no idea about PC player base. As @plasticbat said, most people using arc or even starting launcher directly. If PC version would have 700 players as you see on chart, it would be closed long time ago. I see too many people with attitude like "I don't like it/I don't use, take it from everyone who like it because I'm right and you should act my way. "
  • satatomo#9974 satatomo Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    Steam is the primary way that NEW players will access Neverwinter. This game is walking dead on the PC, as indicated by the ZAX exchange times. You have to be kidding if you think the PC is being used to debug and finetune the game. How long have you been playing the game? They could easily run a dumbed down fixed resolution PC version for bug testing only and have console players transfer their characters as needed. The transfer program they would use to transfer PC players to the consoles could be modified for this purpose.

The player base on the PC is less than a small percentage of the consoles combined and not worth the effort for the people paying for the game, PS4 and XBox players. There is no way 15k players transferred from Steam to Arc.
  • muschellka#7783 muschellka Member Posts: 120 Arc User
    I don't know how much of an arrogant HAMSTER you have to be to write something like that.
    It's very puzzling. Just a troll or an extraordinary idiot?
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User
    Really? Is that why, on average, there's a 3 week or so lag where consoles are behind PC on content?
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • rikitakirikitaki Member Posts: 926 Arc User
    The advice they should reallocate some resources to fix something is technically dumb anyway. Cryptic transferred under the Gearbox as a company that made about 700 mil dollars. The game is broken and managed by a small team because it is goddamn profitable to do things that way. Having a good and working game is against their best interest.
  • aragon#8379 aragon Member Posts: 128 Arc User

The player base on the PC is less than a small percentage of the consoles combined and not worth the effort for the people paying for the game, PS4 and XBox players. There is no way 15k players transferred from Steam to Arc.

So where is your data on the player counts on Consoles then?

Consoles are the ones with the small playerbase... "there is no point in keeping it going"

Bring in crossplay already xD
  • arazith07arazith07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,719 Arc User
    If PC was a small population, then consoles would have to be shut down too as they have smaller populations. This game is making Cryptic money, along with STO. It's why Embracer group wanted to buy out PWE and have let Cryptic operate with autonomy. Also, ofc FFXIV is leagues ahead of NW in population, they were once more popular than even WoW, and has a MUCH larger team of developers. Cryptic only has just barely above 130 employees, split up amongst several games. Blizzard's WoW team is in the thousands, Square Enix has several hundred on FFXIV.
  • kalina311kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,082 Arc User
    I like that they fixed the forums so we can lol at troll posts again :D
  • luffyhaki123luffyhaki123 Member Posts: 68 Arc User

Steam is the primary way that NEW players will access Neverwinter. This game is walking dead on the PC, as indicated by the ZAX exchange times. You have to be kidding if you think the PC is being used to debug and finetune the game. How long have you been playing the game? They could easily run a dumbed down fixed resolution PC version for bug testing only and have console players transfer their characters as needed. The transfer program they would use to transfer PC players to the consoles could be modified for this purpose.

you do know PC has a bigger player base then the consoles right? rofl what the heck are you talking about

• Support dont care about u , game full of bugs, just rip. gg thnx nw for good time i had before mod6. just it.
  • marco#7542 marco Member Posts: 2 New User
    try to put the barbarian in the best way once and for all to make us have fun, at least be at the same level as the other players, I kindly ask you to give us a hand, and try to improve a pg now abandoned by everyone because it has become truly shameful, up Playstation has become a game only for wizards, now all wizards! how is it possible ? barbarians are seen at most 2/3. try to make us live the game again!
  • marco#7542 marco Member Posts: 2 New User
    Try to system the Barbarian DPS, now only wizards on playstation, all the barbarians have stopped playing, and an unwatchable Pg! try to fix it once and for all :/
  • finmakinfinmakin Member Posts: 442 Arc User
    My Beard is still standing straight up when riding a Bulette.
    Cry, cry
    Ogguk The Beholder… Justicar Paladin Tank/ Healer