test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Notes: NW.135.20220208a.9

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
Patch Notes for tomorrow's maintenance are now available.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11511453

Comments

• dillygirldillygirl Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 321 Arc User
    edited March 2022
    Swapping loadouts no longer incorrectly unequips Companion Powers.

@nitocris83 Sadly, it still does for me. I was happily putting my loadouts back together but when I switched back to ones I had already fixed, they broke again.

I would like to clarify that this makes the game unplayable. We switch loadouts like 5x every dungeon. How many dungeons does each player do in a day? And it removes companion powers *every time* not sometimes. You gotta fix them, every time, or run without them.

Can you please hotfix this or something? Instead of waiting another week until next patch?

Edit: After maintenance it seems to work! Sorry for the panic!
    Post edited by dillygirl on
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,184 Arc User
    edited March 2022
    dillygirl said:

@nitocris83 Sadly, it still does for me. I was happily putting my loadouts back together but when I switched back to ones I had already fixed, they broke again.

I would like to clarify that this makes the game unplayable. We switch loadouts like 5x every dungeon. How many dungeons does each player do in a day? And it removes companion powers *every time* not sometimes. You gotta fix them, every time, or run without them.

Can you please hotfix this or something? Instead of waiting another week until next patch?
    The patch has not been applied yet. It is supposed to be available tomorrow (March 10, 7am to 9am PT).
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • dillygirldillygirl Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 321 Arc User
    edited March 2022

dillygirl said:

The patch has not been applied yet. It is supposed to be available tomorrow (March 10, 7am to 9am PT).
    Thank goodness! OH I thought it was Thursday today :s
  • grandforest#4819 grandforest Member Posts: 33 Arc User

Patch Notes for tomorrow's maintenance are now available.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11511453

When to wait for corrections and in particular - Three catalysts burn out instead of one. "Old rewards" are falling (stones, signs of power 1-2-3, etc.) When will you fix them for new ones? I didn't come up with this - you! WHEN???