test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Please do something about my VIP

guy#1161 guy Member Posts: 8 Arc User
Hello, I'm pretty annoyed that my max vip is making my account unable to purchase the 3 packs that contain account level unlock bags. The gith booster pack, the drow pack , and the fey pack. At the top of all three of these packs it says you get a character unlock, and vip.

Since I can't actually purchase these packs I'm assuming the vip from the pack will automatically try to apply to my account and this is actually preventing me from purchasing. When I try to purchase I get a red error message that says "unable to purchase, previous transaction still in progress." This is the same error message I get when I try to apply a free 30 days of vip coupon that I have saved in one of my banks.

Is there any way at all you could make a version of the pack available without VIP for prople in this situation?

Thank you,

Guy

Comments

• guy#1161 guy Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Support mentioned they can not do anything about this and that I should submit the discussion here. Thank you for your time.
  • guy#1161 guy Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    A seemingly easy fix for this would be to make the vip from these packs drop into inventory via a coupon rather than automatically apply to the account? Just a suggestion as I'm sure I'm not the only person that is experiencing this issue.
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Thanks for reporting - escalating.