test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Appearance slots

alfons#3156 alfons Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 20 Arc User
Hello. Can u increase appearance slots from 100 to like 150/200 free or for zens,somehow im full with all category of items and to add new have to remove some kind not repetable items what is alraedy transfered. Do something with it,please :)

Comments

• Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Hello! This has been discussed and we're looking at the tech requirements needed for this.
  • Options
    hadestemplar#9918 hadestemplar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,176 Arc User

Hello. Can u increase appearance slots from 100 to like 150/200 free or for zens,somehow im full with all category of items and to add new have to remove some kind not repetable items what is alraedy transfered. Do something with it,please :)

Hello! This has been discussed and we're looking at the tech requirements needed for this.

I wish for more slots, but after watching last stream with Jared( noWories), I though why not do slight rework for fashion.
    We have Vendor/NPC, Alteration Wizard.
    Untitled

This vendor and NPC purpose to change players apperance. So why not update it and bring transmute store there too.
    I mean, most of transmute could be stored there, similar to like Bank/guild bank.. While players could carry some of transmutes..

Similar thoughts are for Proffesions. Why player have to carry all crafting materials? We can add aditional storing feature in players Crating store..
    ========================================================================
    “The masses have never thirsted after truth. Whoever can supply them with illusions is easily their master; whoever attempts to destroy their illusions is always their victim.
    Gustave Le Bon.

==================================================
  • Options
    arieswytch#9832 arieswytch Member Posts: 110 Arc User
    What I'd like to see is fashion and gear transmutes merged and all controlled from the same gear appearance page with all gear slots able to be disabled for visuals. There are some pieces in fashion that I'd like to mix with gear pieces and weapons. I mean, come on, who WOULDN'T want to wear a wedding dress with a big ol' battleaxe on their back. :)
  • Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    They would have to recycle the skins like they did making Shatter Plate of the Fallen out of Injured Survivor fashion. The fashion pieces are separated into tops/gloves and bottoms/shoes where as the gear pieces cover the whole body. The slots don't match except for head.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    luffyhaki123luffyhaki123 Member Posts: 68 Arc User

I wish for more slots, but after watching last stream with Jared( noWories), I though why not do slight rework for fashion.
    We have Vendor/NPC, Alteration Wizard.
    Untitled

This vendor and NPC purpose to change players apperance. So why not update it and bring transmute store there too.
    I mean, most of transmute could be stored there, similar to like Bank/guild bank.. While players could carry some of transmutes..

Similar thoughts are for Proffesions. Why player have to carry all crafting materials? We can add aditional storing feature in players Crating store..
    thats what world of warcraft does , and wow does transmute right and smart something all mmos should learn from
  • Options
    winsk6winsk6 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1 Arc User
    A fiend has a 3D printer and asked me what did i want to print in 3D. I shouted: My Paladin! I wish we could have the 3d file to print our chars.