test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Trial weapons not dropping from Crown of Keldegonn

oracle#9179 oracle Member Posts: 64 Arc User
edited January 2022 in Bug Reports (PC)
I've now cleared Crown of Keldegonn six times on the live server, and not a single person in the queue on each of those attempts were able to receive or pick up a weapon. We've tried searching the platform thoroughly, double-checked system messages to make sure it wasn't picked up - it just does not drop.

Steps to reproduce:
1. Queue for Crown of Keldegonn with any eligible character.
2. Successfully complete the trial.

Expected result: Trial weapon drops on ground, to be picked up and rolled amongst the queue members.
Observed result: Trial weapon does not drop at all.

Side question: is the loot table also affected with this bug? The only thing that has dropped in the chests that is unique to the trial is companion gear. Nobody who has completed has seen anything else drop other than the rewards you can get from any dungeon chest.

Comments

• aragon#8379 aragon Member Posts: 128 Arc User
    Yep, can confirm.
    5 completions on live and no weapon drops, like we had with ToMM or Zariel in the past!
  • lordmelchett#1830 lordmelchett Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    ^^ This ^^

Also - I've submitted a support ticket regarding this problem.
  • admiralwarlord#3792 admiralwarlord Member Posts: 618 Arc User
    Maybe you are doing the normal content, the Master will still be released.
  • oracle#9179 oracle Member Posts: 64 Arc User

Maybe you are doing the normal content, the Master will still be released.

We are doing Master. The non-master version is the version that has yet to be released. From the Neverwinter tweet posted on January 14th:
    The Crown of Keldegonn (Master version) will open January 18 on #NWPC! Are you ready to face Valindra Shadowmantle once again?
  • destrion#3156 destrion Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    Bold of you to assume the trial is going to have any other loot.
    I'm not gonna put it past the devs to repeat the mistake they made with mzc by not putting anything in it's loot table.

Seems like they're so proud of TOMM that they want it to still be the only actively ran end game trial even 5 or so mods later
  • maverick809maverick809 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    I'm a bit worried about the weapon bonus not being good enough to keep end game players around. If these weapons are as bad as celestial set, then I'm worried end game players are done, including myself . Guilds and alliances need a purpose and something to do and train together. If these weapons are transmutes only like celestial than that's just sad. Most content is scaled , so indont see how these weapons will be great. End game content should have best gear
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Hey folks - escalating this. Thanks!
  • lordmelchett#1830 lordmelchett Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    Some extra info:
    Sometimes a weapon does drop.
    Twice this happened to my group - and on both occasions it triggered the other bug of red AOEs continuing to appear and all players stuck in combat and can't claim the chest loot. (this stuck in combat bug is also reported in another thread)