test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Random Queues ejecting players who have accepted

dani#6705 dani Member Posts: 24 Arc User
I was told this has it's own thread but I cannot find it. When we run RTQ and RADQ, it now ejects 2-3 players out of the group even if they have accepted the queue invite. We then must decline the next invite and start all over. If you are in PE or SHarahndar, it happens. If I go to the new area, in the vale, it does not happen. Please look at this because it now takes 30 minutes just to get into the instance.

Comments

• Options
    rockstarremrockstarrem Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2022
    I also cannot find the thread. I have not been able to do a RADQ for the past 2 days because it kicks me out, saying I did not accept, even though I did. I am talking about with the same group of people, we try over and over again, and each time it kicks me out. Tried with another group of people, same thing. Five times (at least) with each group. Not sure what's going on but it is only happening to me on RADQ - the others have not had this issue for me (yet).

Also, just FYI - not sure if the location matters as I was in Vallenhas for one try and PE for another.
  • Options
    olocancom#0595 olocancom Member Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited January 2022
    Can confirm this has been happening since last week. For our group we've been making sure everyone is out of Dragonbone Vale and that seems to work. Which is the opposite of what works for OP. Later today I'll try again with the whole group in DV and see how that changes things. But it seems something is breaking down in communication with DV and other zones. Like everyone has to be there or no one there or it times out.

Using 'keep queue group together' works in that it keeps everyone together. But you just get a time out after a minute and have to re-queue.
    Post edited by olocancom#0595 on
  • Options
    lucadamingolucadamingo Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    All my characters generally stay in PE or Dread Ring, and this is happening non stop for me. Out of maybe 30 queues that I accepted since the new mod I have entered only a few dungeons First I heard about location possibly being a factor, and also seems to happen in Dragonbone although I have only tried a few times there so not nearly as many as the other places, but has failed there every time.
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    This issue is being investigated.