Additional known issues currently under investigation (may not include all issues posted in this thread)
- Some players may be experiencing client crashes.
- Dragging and dropping a single Companion Enhancement onto the Runestone slot while temporary Companion Enhancement is there doesn’t actually replace the enhancement. A workaround while we investigate this issue is to drag the temporary Companion Enhancement into the inventory, then drag the desired enhancement into the empty slot.
- Cleric and Warlock weapons aren’t showing Weapon Illusion visual effects. We have also received reports of this happening on Wizards but are still in the process of investigating.
- [EGS Only] Epic store-front pack gives an old version of the Butterfly Bilethorn Enchantment.
- Artifact modifications have all been reset. This is not intentional.
This thread is to report bugs related to the new content or that began with the release of Dragonbone Vale. Please do not report previously discovered bugs (either on live or on preview) or general feedback. All unrelated comments will be moved so that the team can better focus on the new issues on PC.
NOTE: If you post an issue on this thread, please be assured that it is being read. Time will be spent reviewing issues and escalating them as efficiently as possible. We are not able to respond or give detailed updates to each individual post but all feedback and reports are being received.