test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Combat bugs

erevel09erevel09 Member Posts: 177 Arc User
As many already know, there seems to be an issue where whenever healer's mark is on target, that target can stay in combat long after the combat is finished. Not really sure what is causing this in case of cleric and paladin, as their marks only work if they decide to use tab for heals, for warlocks the lifespark may cause this, as it can heal whenever there is the need for it, but it happens randomly too with just mark and target at full health.

On the other hand, warlock's Hellfire Ring also happen to have that bug, but to lower extent. After casting the power, if combat ends quick enough (all enemies die) and ring stays active it causes warlocks to stay in combat for extra 3-5 seconds which is annoying when questing.

Can those issues be looked at?

Comments

• Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Hello! The first issue was already being looked at but I'll add the Hellfire Ring report!
  • Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    I had the Hellfire Ring bug start when I switched from the Double Scorch feat to Power of the Nine, if that helps. @nitocris83
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    erevel09erevel09 Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    Any update on this?