test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Compy's Instincts doesn't allow you to change loadouts

thomasisalonethomasisalone Member Posts: 78 Arc User
The companion equip power Compy's Instincts prevents you from changing loadouts to a loadout that doesn't use it OR you cannot change back to the loadout with CI - both have happened to me. I only have the account-wide version of the compy, so this may be specific to using the account-wide version.

To reproduce:
1) Use Compy's Instincts in one of the companion power equip slots on one loadout
2) Try to change loadout. Two things can happen:
a) You can't change loadout to one that doesn't use the power
b) You can, but then if you try to change back to the loadout with CI you will be unable to
3) The only way to change loadout is to use "Apply To All Loadouts" in the companions tab.

This bug has been reported for a while, but hasn't been addressed. Please look into fixing this soon; there are other companions this happens with and it defeats the point of having loadouts if I just need to keep changing my companions every time I want to change.

Comments

• Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    While we have several fixes for loadouts coming up, I'll add this to the report list as additional information. Thanks!