test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Returning 2 Missing Features to IWD/Additional Feedback

tepakuzelugon#2021 tepakuzelugon Member Posts: 19 Arc User
edited November 2021 in Player Feedback (PC)
Hello, I wanted to offer a suggestion on returning black ice weapons back to the Icewind Dale campaign. I am aware they were removed many years ago, but it would be nice for them to be made available for purchase considering the improved transmute system we've gotten since then. They could easily be placed within the stores for black ice, just like the armor.

Secondly, it would be nice if the hammerstone runeforge kit as still available. This was the kit that allowed you to make the black ice picks that exponentially increase your black ice haul when mining. No idea why it was removed when the purple trowel for collecting voninblod is still available for Storm King's Thunder. If it could be added back to the zen shop or the black ice vendor it would be appreciated.

Finally I would like to suggest the addition of the hammerstone armor/weapons, elk tribe weapons/bear tribe weapons to the black ice store. As of now, the hammerstone armor/weapons are harder to obtain due to the lack of people doing heroics in Dwarven Valley. Elk tribe weapons are easier to farm for since people usually are doing epics in Icewind Pass. However, considering how little open world PVP there is, it would be nice to have an alternate method of grinding out the bear tribe weapon transmutes.

I realize IWD is some of the oldest content in the game, but I still find it to be very enjoyable, even with remnants of its original launch systems. Having access to these things would help provide a little extra quality of life, and offer additional incentive for people to play this campaign more.
Having the ability to collect novelty items or transmutes provides additional lifetime to the content, and gives players who enjoy collecting more things to hunt outside of whatever is the current end-game dungeon grind.

I hope these can be taken into consideration, thanks.
Post edited by nitocris83 on

Comments