test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Why we got zen discount on wrong time???

I still dont understand why we had zen discount last week and now with decent Knox pack we not got but PC and PS got zen sale its a sort of Money experiment for see how many Ppl are glad to buy zen with this pack? Because isnt good havent the discount with the pack off on black Friday..

Comments

• armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    They posted about it. It's because Microsoft has a black Friday sale and they don't want to double up the offers (I expect MS 'informed' vendors to not have an additional sale) hence we got it early.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer

I still dont understand why we had zen discount last week and now with decent Knox pack we not got but PC and PS got zen sale its a sort of Money experiment for see how many Ppl are glad to buy zen with this pack? Because isnt good havent the discount with the pack off on black Friday..

Unfortunately sale schedules on third party platforms (Console) are not determined by us. The decision is made by the companies behind each platform.
  • arkai#8115 arkai Member Posts: 191 Arc User
    > @nitocris83 said:
    > Unfortunately sale schedules on third party platforms (Console) are not determined by us. The decision is made by the companies behind each platform.

Tnx i understood.
    i ve a question: i not understand the patch note i can claim the 5 box free After patch ? Because i not recived, like more other player.tnx
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User

i ve a question: i not understand the patch note i can claim the 5 box free After patch ? Because i not recived, like more other player.tnx

It is a bug.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***