test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

VOS rings bugged to bind

harnkharnk Member Posts: 4 Arc User
If you equip a binded enchantment into your rings like heart stone. The rings become bound to that character. This is a bug that has been ignored way too long.

Comments

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,218 Arc User
    Well, you call it as a bug. They called it as WAI. I believe there is a warning message about that these days.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    Nothing in game warns you about that. You have to fail. Then do research to find out all the bugs the WAI and the secrets of what is.
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    harnk said:

Nothing in game warns you about that. You have to fail. Then do research to find out all the bugs the WAI and the secrets of what is.

When you put the enchantment to the equipment, did a warning message come out? Probably, 2 warning messages.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    Ok so you you won't fix the problem. Thank you ,I understand now.
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    harnk said:

Ok so you you won't fix the problem. Thank you ,I understand now.

Oh, they 'fixed' it. When they 'fix' it, they just don't "fix" the way you (or most) prefer. Welcome to Neverwinter. That is how they "fix" thing since the beginning of the game.
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Items will always convert to the most restrictive binding status - it is working as intended.
  • Options
    reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
    edited November 2021
    harnk said:

There is 100% a message that warns you it will change the binding status to character. Account bound pet gear will also bind to character if you put a character bound runestone in it. It specifically says it'll change from (Account) to (Character) in the message.
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    If I recall, there is one warning message regarding binding and another message regarding you will need gold to take out the enchantment. Hence, 2 warning messages. But hey, who is reading these days?
  • Options
    The only warning message I receive is cost. Not binding. I'm done arguing with you. Thank you .
  • Options
    the1truth#2141 the1truth Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Yeah that a weird response, I have a bound ring and companion gear due to the same issue and I can tell you with no uncertainty there was absolutely no binding warning. There was a warning about gold not binding status