test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for My Friend Lord of War

drakkon5drakkon5 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 43 Arc User
Could you people please help me find my friend Lord of War in-game... Almost all of his characters are Lord of something hahahaha 😅 he plays Neverwinter with his wife and son. Tell him that Eragon the Wizard is looking for him. His guild is Monster of War... I've been without internet for almost a year already, let's say I'm against the government so they pretty much doesn't want to fix my internet connection 😐 I already miss playing the game and talk to my online friends in the different games I play. Thanks in advance ☺️

Comments

• kalina311kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,082 Arc User
    have you tried using the in game search tool for the name .have you tried messaging guild he was in or other associates

have you tried sending a message with the mail box and see what names autocomplete as suggestions when you type in lord ..something .
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    edited November 2021
    kalina311 said:

have you tried using the in game search tool for the name .have you tried messaging guild he was in or other associates

have you tried sending a message with the mail box and see what names autocomplete as suggestions when you type in lord ..something .

He said he does not have internet for almost a year. I assume he can't play the game. He might make the OP using a phone.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • kalina311kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,082 Arc User
    edited November 2021
    @plasticbat
    well then has he tried a string with a can attached at each end then :D

if he has no internet how did he post in the forums :D
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    edited November 2021
    kalina311 said:

if he has no internet how did he post in the forums :D

As I said, "He might make the OP using a phone." Enough "internet" for small data plan to post but not to play game.
    He might go to library to do the forum post. What it needs is just a working browser.
    Post edited by plasticbat on
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***