test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Holy Avenger enchantment can't critically heal.

wilbur626wilbur626 Member Posts: 1,019 Arc User
@noworries#8859 @nitocris83

When testing Justicar healing threat generation, I found that healing from the Holy Avenger weapon enchantment is unable to critically heal (as opposed to the damage effects on for example Bilethorn and Lightning)

As all other variables in the healing formula is working correctly for this heal effect, I dont see a reason for it not to be able to critically heal.

Elite Whaleboy

Comments

• Options
    sergey235711sergey235711 Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    I recheck this issue and didn't find this bug, holy avenger enchantment can deal critical healing even after patch (September 22). I think your enchantment caused 0% crits because you tested crits with the broken ability (ability wich can't cause crits for any weapon enchantments)

I made up a list of all ranger abilities with broken crits, so better to check enchantments with not broken ability (list in the end of the post):
    https://forum.arcgames.com/neverwinter/discussion/1262388/list-of-rangers-bugs-august-20
  • Options
    wilbur626wilbur626 Member Posts: 1,019 Arc User
    edited September 2021
    Thanks for the heads up, @sergey235711 !

You are absolutely right about there being powers that are not able to proc critical hits. So far I found only one power (Burning Light) that is able to generate critical hits from the Holy Avenger. Some powers doesnt proc Holy Avenger at all.

@nitocris83, this issue should be checked out.

Elite Whaleboy