test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Paladin healer brand new nerf

anna#4890 anna Member Posts: 104 Arc User
I am sorry, but you have to be joking. A paladin healer can barely keep up as it is, and now you'll patch it as:

Paladin: The healer mark can no longer be applied to multiple players at a time. The mark is now removed when one character moves too far from a paladin, which means after teleports of certain distances, the mark may need to be reapplied.

Can't you just fix the issue of it being applyable multiple times? Like, you know, the same flipping thing that works just fine on the cleric, warlock, and bard?? Or how about you make the other healers' marks drop off after a certain distance as well? I'm sure that would go down great.

Why in the world must such a beaten up joke of a paragon that y'all barely know can heal* must be nerfed even further??
* https://clips.twitch.tv/DeafPoliteFiddleheadsImGlitch-dal4ZnfDgLG5fDrl
Tagged:

Comments

• armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    I'm guessing you don't play a DC or Warlock healer too? They both have the same restriction already. What the Pally actually needs is a decent skill that can compete with the DC's Healing Word.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • anna#4890 anna Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    Never had either of those healer marks drop off with distance.
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    The DC healer mark drops off when you go through a portal but I can't comment on distance as I always stick within casting distance to the tank on my DC.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • liadan1984#8734 liadan1984 Member Posts: 315 Arc User
    On my DC, the healer mark drops off in odd places, like right before the last boss in LOMM.
    I can get through the entire dungeon without losing it, right up until we make that jump.
    Although, they have recently done... something... that means that when someone is marked, that person and I both get stuck in combat, and can't interact with doors/portals. I have to switch the mark to myself as a temp fix.

I believe the "mark drops off after a certain distance" was removed, as it was a ridiculously short distance, and I think 99.99% of healers thought it was ridiculous!

Well, it's still ridiculous!
    Lia
    Co-Guild Leader
    Ghost Templars L20
    Alliance: Tyrs Paladium
    Main: Cleric (Heals|DPS)
    Alt: Warlock
  • liadan1984#8734 liadan1984 Member Posts: 315 Arc User
    While we're on the "healer mark" subject.

I'd like the whole team to be able to see in the buff bar who is marked (the way I can see it), I would also like the option of right clicking on the party member in the team status bar, and applying the mark that way (when I die in combat, it can be difficult to target the tank/party member I want to mark).

Just.... QoL improvements.
    Lia
    Co-Guild Leader
    Ghost Templars L20
    Alliance: Tyrs Paladium
    Main: Cleric (Heals|DPS)
    Alt: Warlock
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User
    Disagree. I don't need to know who the healer marked unless I'm the healer.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.