test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PS] Jewel of the North Launch Week - General Bugs

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
This thread is to report general bugs related to the new module, Jewel of the North, other than Bard or Leveling. Please do not report previously discovered bugs (either on live or on preview) or general feedback. All unrelated comments will be moved so that the team can better focus on the new issues on PlayStation.

NOTE: If you post an issue on this thread, please be assured that it is being read. Time will be spent reviewing issues and escalating them as efficiently as possible. We are not able to respond or give detailed updates to each individual post but all feedback and reports are being received.

Comments

• jojo#5080 jojo Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    The wild storm elixir in my inventory was nerfed. Thought it was only newly purchased ones that were going to be nerfed?
  • mari#8781 mari Member Posts: 2 New User
    My Cleric won’t switch loadouts !! Stuck in dps mode. Tried different areas (yes at campfires) and reloaded game, reset ps. Please help !

Sincerely,
    Cleric with no heals to give
  • silente07#2597 silente07 Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    You have to go through all equipment and apply to all load outs. Same with Companions and mounts.
    It’s a BUG that pops up. But try mounts first, then companions, then gear.
  • mari#8781 mari Member Posts: 2 New User
    Thank you :) worked great after I retrain tokened it and did overwrite to other loadout.
  • mardok2mardok2 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    Equipped with Greycloak rapier but the game doesn’t recognize me as having a weapon equipped.
  • steph#9507 steph Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2021
    In various zones, PE, Dread Ring, stronghold, etc, a blue shape appears under my toon while walking/running. Other graphics are affected as well with NPC and mount turning bright white just randomly.

————————-
    This is still happening when I load into a zone even after the patch the other day.
    Post edited by steph#9507 on
  • johnnystranger#5900 johnnystranger Member Posts: 461 Arc User
    > @steph#9507 said:
    > In various zones, PE, Dread Ring, stronghold, etc, a blue shape appears under my toon while walking/running. Other graphics are affected as well with NPC and mount turning bright white just randomly.

I can confirm this you got a big blue pixelated object when moving. My wizard gets it as well when he does his electricity in protectors enclave
  • agoraotro#4630 agoraotro Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    Armor reinforcement kits cannot be used on any gear items…
    My mail icon is still on upper right side of screen , which indicates I have mail .
    However , after looking at all my mail , the icon stays there .
    This never happened to me before . It’s all toons as well .
    Will update after reset to see if it was just glitched .
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User

My mail icon is still on upper right side of screen , which indicates I have mail .
    However , after looking at all my mail , the icon stays there .
    This never happened to me before . It’s all toons as well .
    Will update after reset to see if it was just glitched .

This was reported a lot on PC too. Try sending something to yourself in the mail, then collect the item and delete the mail - this seemed to work for some people.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
    Armor kits reinforcement can’t be used??! Anyone found a workaround to this at least?

@nitocris83
  • russelguppy#7025 russelguppy Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    Had some seal of adventures spare on my main so bought some levelling stuff to help out my ranger toon but whilst the off hand and main hand is bound to account, the other gear is bound to character so my Paladin now has a bunch of Ranger gear he can't use and can't send to the Ranger.

Why offer gear for other classes if it is going to be bound to character?

Not sure if this is a bug or working as (weirdly) intended...
  • robby#2770 robby Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Ebon downs crypts of kelemvor bugged can't pick up one of the seals.
    the loadout problem seems to be a glitch. lots of people in my alliance, including myself are having the same problem. I've changed nothing on my character for a few weeks but now i'm stuck on single target dps.
    > @jojo#5080 said:
    > the loadout problem seems to be a glitch. lots of people in my alliance, including myself are having the same problem. I've changed nothing on my character for a few weeks but now i'm stuck on single target dps.

This bug has been going on for months. You need to use the option “apply to all loadouts” on both companions and mounts
  • tigerdrsk#8993 tigerdrsk Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    All old bound health potions no matter the level especially if you got them from vip before the patch now give 0 health. Tested them on different characters but every old bound potion while they were scaled to appropriate levels give 0 health. This may be an urgent fix needed.

> @jojo#5080 said:
    > the loadout problem seems to be a glitch. lots of people in my alliance, including myself are having the same problem. I've changed nothing on my character for a few weeks but now i'm stuck on single target dps.

This bug has been going on for months. You need to use the option “apply to all loadouts” on both companions and mounts

we've all been trying that and it doesn't work
    edited August 2021
    one of the rewards from level 12 or 13 box (opened both at the same time) is 100% off Character loadout from Zen market. They aren't in zen market anymore
    > @jojo#5080 said:
    > one of the rewards from level 12 or 13 box (opened both at the same time) is 100% off Character loadout from Zen market. They aren't in zen market anymore

Go to wondrous bazaar , the load out is there and the coupon allows you to get it for free.
    A friend helped me figure this out
  • silente07#2597 silente07 Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    Is Mitigator now gone from scoreboard?
    Just most damage taken is there. As a Tank, it was a great judge of progress as console doesn’t have the full logs.

Ugh
  • phenigma#5013 phenigma Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2021
    Major armor reinforcement kits and Jewels cannot be applied to gear, greater kits/jewels only apply to level 20 gear.

Greater kits/jewels require a gear level of 20 to apply, this should be dropped to level 2/3 in the new system perhaps.
    Major kits/jewels require a gear level of 35 to apply but all gear is level 20 or less, this should be level 8/9 now perhaps.

Steps:
    1) Login to level 20 character with level 20 gear.
    2) Unequip gear to reinforce
    3) Select reinforce on major kit/jewel and then select gear piece in inventory to reinforce
    4) Nothing happens, major kit/jewel does not apply. No error is displayed.

Tooltip on major kits/jewels indicates gear must be level 35 to apply the kit/jewel.
    Tooltip on greater kits/jewels indicates gear must be level 20 to apply the kit/jewel.
    Post edited by phenigma#5013 on
  • tiltawhirling#1261 tiltawhirling Member Posts: 84 Arc User
    I've completed Cathedral of Madness 4 times (Chasm) and I can't get credit for finishing.

The text prompts me to leave the Cathedral, but when I do, the quest is reset.

:angry:
  • methuslah#7626 methuslah Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    The signet of patronage for tyranny of dragons campaign still requires 40 pages of arcane lore to purchase. It appears there is no way to obtain pages of arcane lore anymore, there's none shown on any quest reward in well of dragons. Iirc they were only rewards for the dragon killing quests and the weekly protect the portal quests, all of which have been removed.
  • aegollie#9888 aegollie Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Sharandar Ruins Treasure Map for mastercraft ingredients.
    The loot node at location 1220,2719 is inaccessible so we can only collect 5/6 for each map.
    Confirmed by multiple guild members.
  • jdtorres1629#5566 jdtorres1629 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Cant use genies gifts in Storm kings Thunder campaign. It says requirements not met when attempt to use in campaign store.
  • corrie#3655 corrie Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Patch Notes: Version: NW.131.20210803b.15:
    "In order to reduce visual clutter in combat, the “Show Player Triggered Power Names” setting now defaults to “Off.”This also affects the setting for existing characters. To reactivate it, open the Main Menu, select Options, and on the Interface tab, open the HUD category. “Show Player Triggered Power Names” can be toggled there."

There is no such option on Playstation. Please change settings back to default "on" or add the option for console players.
  • corrie#3655 corrie Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Bug:
    Equipping a char-bound enchantment on an account-bound piece of gear makes the gear char-bound, too.
    > @corrie#3655 said:
    > Bug:
    > Equipping a char-bound enchantment on an account-bound piece of gear makes the gear char-bound, too.

This bug was a thing even before new mod kicked in… but yeah, annoying
  • kir4me8604#8436 kir4me8604 Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    Concern 1: Premium Races on PS4

As of 08/27/21, the only premium races in the Zen Market (Services) for PS4 are the Gith Race and Moon Elf. On PC, the premium races are Dragonborn, Gith, Moon Elf, and Renegade Drow Race.

Will PS4 players receive the premium races missing in our services section? (Dragonborn and Renegade Drow Race for 500 Zen)
  • erikthered#8452 erikthered Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    Major armor kits are still not working . Offer us a way to exchange them for the new ones or for the full price in ad it cost to make them.