test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Still no Artisan after patch

Just as I expected, no Artisan still showing up after patch. You going to make us wait until 3 days before event finishes again like last year aren't you...

@nitocris83 @snuts74 and anyone else, you knew about this BS last year before the event even started and you sat back and did nothing about it until it was too late.

Doing it again this year is just an insult. Another event, another bug, and just another joke.

Comments

• Options
    beyondempty#3179 beyondempty Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    Same here. No artisan for the event. Arc doesn’t give a <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> about the gamers. They never have and never will.
  • Options
    rottiex2rottiex2 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Here also on Xbox console. No artisan after patch update. Same problem as last year. Works on my 3 alts, but can’t claim an artisan on my main toon. Other gulld members are having the same problem. This is unacceptable. This was a known issue that required a patch last year, so how are we having the same issue again?

Other games I play compensate players for their technical issues that interrupt service; some even compensate for maintenance downtime. Will Cryptic compensate impacted individuals? No, because they have the worst customer service of almost any company I’ve ever dealt with. If you contact customer service, they tell you sorry for the delayed response due to higher than normal volume and then tell you via form mail that unfortunately they don’t compensate anyone for their inconvenience, no matter if in fact they’ve actually read your issue. As I told customer service directly, it seems we play this game in spite of them, not because of them.

Repeatedly having the same problem with a standard event that comes around every year at the same time, let alone penalizing impacted players and making wait until the event is nearly over for a fix demonstrates how little the company cares about its player base and a high level of professional incompetence.