test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Cannot donate to stronghold: Tesla coil, Halaster Statue, Calm Mage Portrait, and Mad Mage Portrait

pumpkin#2210 pumpkin Member Posts: 4 Arc User
The Tesla coil, Halaster Statue, Calm Mage Portrait, Mad Mage Portrait, and Haunting Soul Lantern can't be donated to the warehouse with the guildhall decorator as there are no warehouse slots for these items.

This appears to be a known issue since 2019 but as per advice from support, ticket #551353, I am submitting this as a bug report.

Comments

• Options
    rockster#6227 rockster Member Posts: 1,860 Arc User
    GL, I've been moaning about the Halaster statue for ages. They don't give a $hit. Put the slot in, not effing hard. Something else stopping them? Tell us, not effing hard. But it's all too hard for them to get off their backsides and deal with so yea, GL.
    Apparently pointing-out the bleeding obvious is a 'personal attack'.
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Thank you @pumpkin#2210. This issue has been previously reported but the fix is complex and we do not have an ETA on when this will be resolved. I have added it to this week's report as a reminder to the team, though.
  • Options
    malakut#1916 malakut Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 340 Arc User

Thank you @pumpkin#2210. This issue has been previously reported but the fix is complex and we do not have an ETA on when this will be resolved. I have added it to this week's report as a reminder to the team, though.

Adding an item to a warehouse is complex? Noted.