test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Companion equip power not working at all/not updated since combat rework/power doesn't upgrade

nibs#8955 nibs Member Posts: 155 Arc User
Repentant Dragon Cultists equip power (Repentant Cultist's Discipline) doesn't work. Equip power reads "your daily powers do 3 additional magnitude damage", 3 magnitude is almost zero damage, i am assuming it missed the combat rework update and should be doing % damage per item level,

I also bought companions tokens and upgraded this companion but the equip power isn't responding and stays at level 300, the 3 magnitude stays the same, no change at all.

I also equipped the power and my daily powers where doing LESS damage instead of more damage.

The equip power also has a spelling mistake (Repentent/Repentant).

Can i get an update if this is being noted as i spent money to upgrade this companion.

Comments

• nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Thanks for reporting! Escalating for investigation.
  • draco1915draco1915 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    same for mercenary... i wasting alot AD for this companion now is trash and no one tell me if is a bug or not. so, my mage is very poor with no good companions and feel useless.... so i'm to about to quit this game for this reason...