test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Master Expeditions with Rage Resonance Don't Drop Wizard Equipment

thomasisalonethomasisalone Member Posts: 78 Arc User
(If this is intended behaviour, please let me know, but having spoken to other people playing about their equipment drops with a rage resonance, this does appear to be a bug)

When doing MEs with a rage resonance (the one that gives class equipment) and playing as a wizard, the end chest does not drop a piece of class equipment for the wizard. Instead, the wizard receives gear specific to other classes, predominantly a piece for a cleric/ranger/rogue. This doesn't appear to be intended behaviour, as others in the ME are receiving equipment they can use (e.g. a paladin receiving a paladin helmet). The gear the wizard receives isn't correlated with other party members present, e.g. if it is just a fighter and a wizard, then the wizard will still receive cleric/ranger/rogue gear. This seems to be happening irrespective of who puts the resonance(s) down, and irrespective of the number of resonances used.

This bug can be reproduced as follows:
- Start an ME with any mix of party.
- Party leader puts down at least one rage resonance. Any additional resonances or rage resonances also reproduce this.
- Complete the ME and collect the gear in the end chest. For the wizard, this won't be gear that they can use.

Comments