test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Queing For Chicken PVP Erases Your Leaderboard Progress

trgluestickztrgluestickz Member Posts: 1,144 Arc User
edited April 2021 in Bug Reports (PC)
Queing for chicken PVP erases your leaderboard progress, this was present last year too. Would get that fixed fast. Most of the veteran players know not to que on their mains.
But a few people who weren't here last year have had their leaderboard progress wiped.

The guy who made this other thread plays an insane number of matches each season, looks like he fell prey to the bug: https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1260780/chicken-pvp-my-season-domination-ranking-and-all-my-matches-on-leaderboard-reset
--
PVP Rogue,
--[----- "Your friendly neighborhood spawn of Satan." -----]--
----------------------------------------------------------------
Main Character: Hurricane Marigolds (Rogue WK & Assassin)
Ingame Handle: trgluestickz
Discord Name: Hurricane🌀Marigolds#2563
Guilds: She Looked LVL 18 & Essence of Aggression
Alliances: Imperium & Order of the Silent Shroud
Platform: PC
Post edited by trgluestickz on

Comments

• trgluestickztrgluestickz Member Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    Here is the most recent leaderboard page 1 screenshot I have, its from 10:14 PM EST yesterday, I don't track the other pages:

--
    PVP Rogue,
    --[----- "Your friendly neighborhood spawn of Satan." -----]--
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Main Character: Hurricane Marigolds (Rogue WK & Assassin)
    Ingame Handle: trgluestickz
    Discord Name: Hurricane🌀Marigolds#2563
    Guilds: She Looked LVL 18 & Essence of Aggression
    Alliances: Imperium & Order of the Silent Shroud
    Platform: PC
  • carloscorelliacarloscorellia Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    I think it also affect the Reedemed Citadel milestone's rankings.
    After i did some chicken pvp matches I used the find me button on the milestone leaderboard window and I appear in the very last position and can't reclaim my rewards ..
  • veziktasveziktas Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 9 Arc User
    Please do a rollback, I was on First page leaderboard ranking last night, queued for event chicken PVP, now rank gone, no m0re reward :( Please fix this
  • reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User

Def effed something up!
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Team has been investigating this issue - we were unable to replicate it internally for the first couple days but have now managed to repro and are working on a fix.
  • m27272#7501 m27272 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2021
    @nitocris83: Will fix include some credit for the season that just ended? It was my first real attempts at PVP and would be sorely disappointed to go home empty handed after all the pain and frustration.
  • godlygamer44godlygamer44 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    The Game has a critical Issue of major disturbance. There are two automated system for mutes (SPAM GUARD.). The system should be non-existent if you already have in place an additional automated system that ACTUALLY GUARDS SPAM.
    Remove the REPORT SPAM button from the game. if you already have a rule in place that limits amount of sent messages to 3 per minute. That is in fact reasonable, but what is unreasonable is random players reporting spam that auto-bans you for 24 hours?????? WHY????? which actually is impossible due to the SPAM GUARD. This hinders in game activities such as trading, questing, raiding, simplest terms communication amongst members attempting to do anything together. PLEASE FIX THIS. This is very unreasonable I've experienced this injustice 3 times so far.
  • datarider#1036 datarider Member Posts: 221 Arc User

The Game has a critical Issue of major disturbance. There are two automated system for mutes (SPAM GUARD.). The system should be non-existent if you already have in place an additional automated system that ACTUALLY GUARDS SPAM.

Remove the REPORT SPAM button from the game. if you already have a rule in place that limits amount of sent messages to 3 per minute. That is in fact reasonable, but what is unreasonable is random players reporting spam that auto-bans you for 24 hours?????? WHY????? which actually is impossible due to the SPAM GUARD. This hinders in game activities such as trading, questing, raiding, simplest terms communication amongst members attempting to do anything together. PLEASE FIX THIS. This is very unreasonable I've experienced this injustice 3 times so far.

and yet - you didnt learn :D