test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Rage of Bel Achievements

erragone#5519 erragone Member Posts: 42 Arc User
How does one acquire the following achievements:

Annals of Betrayal - is there a list/map of all the lore in this zone? I’m not sure what I’m missing?

Bring in the Ringer - I’ve killed him many times but never received the achievement? Is it bugged?

Comments

• Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    There are 12 objectives/lore acquisitions to Annals of Betrayal. What lore do you have collected from this area so far? (should be in your lore book)

I'll pass on the report to Bring in the Ringer.
  • Options
    tepes#1182 tepes Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    I think there may be a third achievement which is bugged as well. I've also killed Bel many times on the regular mode and a few times on hard mode, neither of which provide the achievement. There was a new key added on the table next to the NPCs a few weeks/months ago that doesn't seem to be working correctly. It glows liked we should be able to interact with it but when I tried I was unable to do so.
  • Options
    agilestoagilesto Member Posts: 516 Arc User
    I have the same problems with the achievement where you need to kill Bel, which I did hundred times in every difficulty mode.
    But also the Awakened Forger's Box achievement doesn't complete even though I finally managed a few days ago to make it to mythic.
  • Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User

I think there may be a third achievement which is bugged as well. I've also killed Bel many times on the regular mode and a few times on hard mode, neither of which provide the achievement. There was a new key added on the table next to the NPCs a few weeks/months ago that doesn't seem to be working correctly. It glows liked we should be able to interact with it but when I tried I was unable to do so.

That key was put there as a teaser for the release of mod 20. Text appears on the screen when you click on it.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    tepes#1182 tepes Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    pitshade said:

That key was put there as a teaser for the release of mod 20. Text appears on the screen when you click on it.
    Understood. But most objects I interact with in Neverwinter can no longer be interacted with after doing so. What chest is it referring too? I could be mistaken but I got the impression from the text there was a chest/room we should go into.
  • Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    The castle it is referring to is probably Malabog's and it's a teaser for upcoming content not a quest prompt.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    darckhaos#4815 darckhaos Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Based on info provided for the Achievement Annals of Betrayal I have verified the 12 lore items above and still have not shown completion of achievement. I feel that the 12th lore item is not listed. Can I get a complete list of lore for achievement please so I can verify against my completion?