test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The uncomfortable truth

2»

Comments

• xcessiveforce40xcessiveforce40 Member Posts: 246 Arc User
    As i always say, vote with your wallet, vote with your time. I can tell you this. In large alliances i've never seen lower numbers in reference to logins. This is ps4. I know theirs usually a lul before mods and updates but its fairly low. If folks aren't happy it doesn't matter the reason for the change. Rationalize it all you want. If it doesn't attract new players, bridge the gaps between old /new and bring in new exciting content then it will be perceived as a fail.
    Founder: Xcessiveforce GF, Xcessiveheals DC, XcessiveRange HR, XcessiveArcana CW, XcessiveStab TR
  • bilosta#2909 bilosta Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited January 2021
    My invoker gwf lvled up to 80 at winterfest. now in tiamat,demo i outdps people who i know for years, all geared up veteran players.
    Only have companions from winterfest. i Used him as a bank and now he outdps 40is and 50k+ players (do i need to mention wizards?)
    So yes, u HAMSTER this up criptic

HAMSTER filter applied manually by moderator. Please do not attempt to circumvent the profanity filter.
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,092 Arc User

* Find a way for players to earn a 'free' companion token everyday for playing. (example: Add a companion token reward to the stronghold quest for running a daily dungeon)

Get 2 for running random leveling dungeon it seems.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,043 Arc User
    greywynd said:

* Find a way for players to earn a 'free' companion token everyday for playing. (example: Add a companion token reward to the stronghold quest for running a daily dungeon)

Hmmm, from which RDQ? I'm doing a daily run with those lower level characters that i've managed to push above the 15k IL requirement, and i've never seen anything like that dropping from a boss or the reward chest...
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
  • jules#6770 jules Member Posts: 709 Arc User
    edited January 2021
    greywynd said:

I got 2 in lvling rdq too. (Normal CC) Endchest
    - bye bye -