test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

my insignia's changed items while changing loadouts

stacyjonesstacyjones Member Posts: 14 Arc User
Weeks ago I sold ALL of my prosperity insignia's. ALL.

Today, when changing loadouts from tank to dps I had a Prosperity insignia in my inventory. My insignia's for both loadouts occupy 5 inventory spaces. When I change loadouts, I drag the insignia's that just appeared in the first inventory slots of my bags and drag them into the 5 spaces that just became vacated by moving onto the new loadout.

I thought it was odd, as I was sure I had sold all the Prosperitys.

I switched back, then switched again, and this time I had THREE prosperity's!!!

So the game turned three enlightened insignia's of fortitude into three enlightened insignia's of prosperity.

I'm now terrified to change loadouts... and I can't kill squat as a full on tank.

Also I have a ton of rebuilding to do, and now I have to spend more resources on three new insignia's that aren't completely worthless.

Harumph.

Comments

• stacyjonesstacyjones Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    I confirmed that I'm not crazy by going to the preview server and logging into a copy of my character that was transferred prior to the patch going live, and sure enough I have all fortitude's and zero prosperity.
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Hi @stacyjones - have you submitted a ticket? Support may be able to look at your logs.
  • stacyjonesstacyjones Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    I have, they told me it looks like a bug and that I should post it here.