test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Happy Hanukkah! Now it is time for Christmas!

hotfrostwormhotfrostworm Member Posts: 447 Arc User
As some of you may know, Hanukkah is also call "The Festival of Lights", it is nice to see a video game with Twilight Tor and the Winter Festival of Lights. I can never keep track of when Hanukkah begins or ends without the internet, because of the Gregorian calendar we all use to this day. The holiday starts on the 25th day of Kislev according to the Hebrew calendar, which may occur from late November to late December in the Gregorian calendar... or my wife reminds me. She is celebrating with her sister and other relatives away from home. This year 2020 Hanukkah fell between December 10th to December 18th, so I hope you had a good one!

My wife called me, said she is now on her way home, will back tomorrow, and celebrate my holiday of Christmas. For some mysterious reason always falls on the 25th of December and runs 12 days to January 6th, if you are a traditionalist using the Julian calendar. No matter what holiday you are celebrating this season with friends and family, please remember your family is important. Don't fight... unless that is part of the tradition. While Wendy will be back home tomorrow safe and sound, she doesn't plan to jump on the game or the forums until sometime in January. It has been ... very interesting hanging with all of you.

Stay safe,

Brian Black