test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Active Forum Moderators?

hotfrostwormhotfrostworm Member Posts: 447 Arc User
Excuse me for having to ask, who are the active forum moderators?? I found these but they are not active;
@zebular has not been online since February 23rd
@frozenfirevr has not been online since November 19th

If there is a list, they sure do a good job hiding it!

Comments

• Options
    jules#6770 jules Member Posts: 709 Arc User

Excuse me for having to ask, who are the active forum moderators?? I found these but they are not active;
    @zebular has not been online since February 23rd
    @frozenfirevr has not been online since November 19th

If there is a list, they sure do a good job hiding it!

@kreatyve
    - bye bye -
  • Options
    frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator
    Eh? I've been around even yesterday... I guess it doesn't recognize activity after it auto-logs you out of the site even though forum login is still active.
    FrozenFire
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,098 Arc User

Eh? I've been around even yesterday... I guess it doesn't recognize activity after it auto-logs you out of the site even though forum login is still active.

Maybe you're just a Thayan illusion with no real presence in the software.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    hotfrostwormhotfrostworm Member Posts: 447 Arc User
    greywynd said:

Maybe you're just a Thayan illusion with no real presence in the software.
    Maybe he likes his privacy?

I am use to forums that list who is presently online, which ones are moderators, and/or allow you to search for a moderator. I was going to send Zebular a PM about a post I made, but then I cancelled as his personal information states he has not been online since last February. Now I don't even know, if that is true or not. I figured Frozen was taking a holiday away from the game with the date being November. My wife is away visiting relations in both Alabama and Wyoming, I wasn't suggesting there was no moderators, just found it difficult to find one.

Thanks again.