What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Official - Combat Changes - Epic Dungeon/Normal Trial Difficulty

2»

Comments

• Options
    jman3l#5579 jman3l Member Posts: 302 Arc User
    @noworries#8859 I don't know who is in charge of chest drops in the new dungeon, but the new artifacts/neck/waist should not be bound to anything (character or account). Currently they are binding on pickup. Also, the chests are still dropping gear that nobody will ever use (ebony stained bracers / hide of the blackened jaw etc.). The chest loot needs to be worthwhile or nobody will ever run this dungeon.

It seems like the two new artifacts were also nerfed. Ideally, we want them to be good so that people have an incentive to farm the dungeon. Maybe increase the stats they give for the 10 seconds that they are active.
  • Options
    rikitakirikitaki Member Posts: 926 Arc User
    Cragmire Crypt vs. epic Cragmire crypt:
    normal version: Bigger HP of the mobs
    epic version: Bigger mob damage

Suggestion: Lower the mob HP in the normal version of Cragmire Crypt.
  • Options
    jman3l#5579 jman3l Member Posts: 302 Arc User
    Zariel and Halaster have a bit too much HP I think. Its taking above 20 minutes for a game of 0.1% top of their class group to finish on preview with fully min maxed builds. I think tone the HP down by 10% on the two of them.

The damage in Tower of the Mad Mage is perfect on superstorm, hypothermia and heat wave. These should remain unchanged on the current preview patch.

Master Zariel's Challenge White Noise mechanic is dealing a bit too much damage. Anywhere from 600k to 700k and that is with a lot of damage mitigation. I think maybe a 10% reduction would help.
  • Options
    jkgoosejkgoose Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    In the epic dungeon Malabogs Castle, when fighting Malabog, if your character dies it gets kicked back through the gate to a healing fire, once revived and Malabog is dead your character is stuck there behind the gate until you either abandoned the instance or the party kicks you out. On XBox.
  • Options
    jkgoosejkgoose Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    > @"eladonwarps#6040" said:
    > > @lahcara said:
    > > > @"slonokdja#8966" said:
    > > > No one needs armor from old dungeons. Even in fresh dungeons like the mage tower and citadel, there is a huge amount of useless armor. Please review the reward system from dungeon chests in favor of reducing useless items and seals.
    > >
    > > right, but what do you suggest? what rewards should be in your opinion?
    >
    > I wouldn't say "no one," since you never know who might find that one piece they need - A pally healer might get a drop for their tank loadout, for example.
    >
    > But I'd like to see some higher rank enchants and runestones from dungeon chests, at least 10. Even if it's not the exact one I want, it'd help my RP.
    >
    > Right now it feels like those items mostly come from lockboxes and tradebar store, and since I'm morally opposed to lockboxes, I'm currently at the mercy of the AH or the very high refining costs.

-----------------
    Or have items that aren't bound to account/character.