test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

December 4 Preview Build - Known Issues

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
Below is a list of the Known Issues in today's Preview (Mimic) Build
  • Characters from Live will import with a mixed up Appearance Library
  • Character creation appearance presets are not displaying correctly.
  • Inner Balance Power mentions Armor Penetration
  • Divine Protection Power is not functional (does not modify the Critical Avoidance Total when Stamina is Reduced)
  • Divine Protection has a typo in the tooltip
  • Certain Items may give characters a decimal in Attributes (please report if observed)
  • Barkshield Enchantment absorbs more damage than stated
  • Certain Gems, Runestones, Insignias cannot be donated to stronghold coffer.
  • A few older rings have incorrect Ratings.
  • Overflowing Spirit and Desperate Prayers were not updated to the new Ratings system yet.
  • Companion Max HP Tooltip displays "UNTRANSLATED STRING"
  • Pet bonuses may display incorrectly, or function incorrectly (please report if observed)
  • Item Set Bonuses may display incorrectly, or function incorrectly (please report if observed)
  • Darkened Storyteller’s Journal has doubled Combined Ratings.
  • Raging Bladeturn does not function (states that it adds up to 10% to your chance to dodge)
  • Pet Enchantments may display incorrectly, or function incorrectly (please report if observed)
  • Chain of Scales does not add Crit Avoidance to Total and does not add Deflection.
  • Several Armor Kits/Potions are still mentioning Armor Penetration
  • Weapon/Armor Enchantments may mention weapon damage, and may not function (please report if observed)
  • Holy Avenger Enchantment contains incorrect values.
  • Bel Relics have not yet been updated to the new Ratings system.
  • Several Race passives may not grant the correct bonuses to the character (please report if observed)

Correction on Vorpal, the effect should be working normally.
Post edited by noworries#8859 on

Comments

• liadan1984#8734 liadan1984 Member Posts: 315 Arc User
    When I logged into preview on my cleric (Lia 11), I was on my healer build. I have two DPS builds.

Everything looked OK for my healer, but when I switched to my DPS builds, only about 1/3 of my HP was calculated, and my damage was saying 0.

In order to correct this, I needed to switch to each DPS build, and log out, and back in. I had the error messages pop up on the screen telling me that "you have all the items in this.. whatever"

It's a little frustrating, as I shouldn't need to do this, but at least it's a problem that's easily fixable.

My really OLD toons on preview have damage showing on on their Character sheets, but I don't believe the last 3-4 that I've copied over do.

I'm happy to copy my toon over to preview again if you want/need to have a look to see if you can figure it out.
    Lia
    Co-Guild Leader
    Ghost Templars L20
    Alliance: Tyrs Paladium
    Main: Cleric (Heals|DPS)
    Alt: Warlock
  • noworries#8859 noworries Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 651 Cryptic Developer

When I logged into preview on my cleric (Lia 11), I was on my healer build. I have two DPS builds.

Everything looked OK for my healer, but when I switched to my DPS builds, only about 1/3 of my HP was calculated, and my damage was saying 0.

In order to correct this, I needed to switch to each DPS build, and log out, and back in. I had the error messages pop up on the screen telling me that "you have all the items in this.. whatever"

It's a little frustrating, as I shouldn't need to do this, but at least it's a problem that's easily fixable.

My really OLD toons on preview have damage showing on on their Character sheets, but I don't believe the last 3-4 that I've copied over do.

I'm happy to copy my toon over to preview again if you want/need to have a look to see if you can figure it out.

Doing a respec on the characters/loadouts should fix that. The next update will force a respec on all characters being copied in to put them in the right state.
  • cryptic39#8917 cryptic39 Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 90 Cryptic Developer
    Thank you for your report! We've identified an issue with this that will be fixed in a future preview update.
    Miku V.
  • hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,458 Arc User
    13-7/8 Constitution :lol:
    screenshot-2020-12-05-00-21-14
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
    Can you please fix the car in Avernus so it doesn't steal 100% of our AP every time we use it to go somewhere? It's really disheartening always being unable to use a daily just because we had to use the car.
    I'm not sure where this should go, but there are duplicate entries for the Svardborg dungeon in the queue. Is one supposed to be a non-master version? I know there was one at some point.
  • rikitakirikitaki Member Posts: 926 Arc User
    I just went for a quick dummy test on my assasin: seems like Lostmouth vengeance has a trouble to proc on most of my powers (works on smokebomb, though) - and baby owlbear presence has trouble to proc as well (but eventually I managed to do so - however, somehow for 0 damage)
  • damnaciousdamnacious Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 354 Arc User
    Seems there's a bug with even loading into Preview.

When logging in to Preview server, game passes the first two loading screens, then crashes BEFORE the Character Select page.

I've force verified, run in safe mode, run in full screen and not full screen, used a different computer with a fresh install, used a different account, run as an administrator, run in compatibility mode, used all combinations of these, and crashes continue to happen.

Logging in to Live poses no issues though.
  • pelgraxpelgrax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 479 Arc User
    Loads game /preview character ok for me ( UK based )
  • kharkov58kharkov58 Member Posts: 667 Arc User
    You did not list the horrible stats on runestones and enchantments as a known issue. Is a rank 15 radiant supposed to only give 300 power and 150 combined rating?
  • noworries#8859 noworries Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 651 Cryptic Developer
    kharkov58 said:

You did not list the horrible stats on runestones and enchantments as a known issue. Is a rank 15 radiant supposed to only give 300 power and 150 combined rating?

150 combined rating is 2,250 stats so 2,550 stats total for the runestone. That is intended.
  • arbitrarityarbitrarity Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 96 Arc User
    It's actually 180 combined rating and 300 power, for 3000 total stats. The defensive slot is a bit buggy, with 180 combined rating and 13200 hp.

It's actually 180 combined rating and 300 power, for 3000 total stats. The defensive slot is a bit buggy, with 180 combined rating and 13200 hp.

Thanks for the report. It was an issue on the rank15 specifically. I've made a fix for that for a future build.
  • supmadbrosupmadbro Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    The off-hand modification critical severity doesnt seem to be adding any critical severity to the total % or to the rating itself.
  • itishinitishin Member Posts: 1 Arc User

• boby195boby195 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Butcher's Focus from Goristro's horns dosen't work, the 10% crit chance will be very good.
  • Stalwart is only giving 18k at mythic with 100% bolster. is this an intended change or bug?
  • gildriadorgildriador Member Posts: 231 Arc User
    9 december, I currently download a new build from preview (mimic).

Do you have an update for the change and known issues.

Thanks
    “He raised his staff. There was a roll of thunder. The sunlight was blotted out from the eastern windows; the whole hall became suddenly dark as night. The fire faded to sullen embers. Only Gandalf could be seen, standing white and tall before the blackened hearth.”
    ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Two Towers