test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Notes: NW.122.20201025a.11

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
Patch Notes for tomorrow's maintenance are now available.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11481643

Comments

• datarider#1036 datarider Member Posts: 221 Arc User
    Hello,
    When I go to purchase items in the Forge for other classes it says "bound on pick-up Character" on it. This does not make sense to me... is it a wrong description? Should be bound Account?
    Thank you!
  • midilamidila Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    Yes. Definitely something not right about buying other class gear from the Forge in the Citadel. Gear is character bound on pickup so you can't give it to other class alts. Makes sense either the option to buy other class gear should be removed or make the gear account bound.
  • rikitakirikitaki Member Posts: 926 Arc User
    Can we get clarification on the ring changes? Were those unintentional, or just not mentioned? Rings behave strange now. (apart from the bind condition there are some error messages about "unique" items when you try to shuffle them between places)
  • marek276343marek276343 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Divine Armor helmets are still invisible on dragonborn character, dispite collection artwork displaying them as vissible.
  • kstubble#4883 kstubble Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    the change for items like the avernus ring of the fallen power +5 from bound to account to bound to account bind to character on equip. this was not in patch notes. is this intended? @nitocris83

the game was progressing toward alt friendly and these rings were alt friendly and helped to play other classes. was just starting to play other toons. very disappointing.
  • ziggerlinziggerlin Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    Anyone else suddenly experiencing occasional client crashes since this patch rolled out? I never used to, and I've had three today.