test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Free Respec

micky1p00micky1p00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,594 Arc User
edited November 2020 in Player Feedback (PC)
Can something be done with the free respecs?

They prevent using the split respecs, and there is no way to get rid of them. If I want to just respec my boons, or ability score, and for some reason I have this "gift" of free respec I'm forced to use the free one, which will reset the whole char and not the specific part I want. Nullifying the whole point of the feature to respec only parts.

I'll welcome a way to just remove them, I'll rather use my respec tokens or AD, than respec the whole char if I can avoid that.

Comments

• callumf#9018 callumf Member Posts: 1,710 Arc User
    I just rerolled my abilities for each loadout for 60k AD each which seems pretty cheap. You can do the same for feats as well. I didn trealise this till, literally, half an hour ago
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,215 Arc User
    edited November 2020

I just rerolled my abilities for each loadout for 60k AD each which seems pretty cheap. You can do the same for feats as well. I didn trealise this till, literally, half an hour ago

He has re-spec tokens already. He was not asking for free re-spec. He was asking for a way to 'get rid of/skip the free re-spec from his character' which blocks him using his re-spec token/AD.
    Free re-spec re-spec everything.
    Re-spec token does not re-spec everything.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Suggestion escalated!