What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[FINAL UPDATE] Maintenance and Patch 10/22/2020

2»

Comments

• Options
    ozmosus42#0590 ozmosus42 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    They have no respect I contacted the support and they gave me a Generic Answer they don't care.
  • Options
    yvngmanj#5150 yvngmanj Member Posts: 4 New User
    As a new player, this is embarassing from the company behind Neverwinter. Changing the main. time several times basically telling the community to not trust them for <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>
  • Options
    @nitocris83 where is the update about why the server is still down?
  • Options
    terenth#6797 terenth Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    7 hours of maintenance and not a word of communication? :/
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,224 Arc User

7 hours of maintenance and not a word of communication? :/

There were actually words 2 minutes before your post. :)
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    Yeah after I complained like 10 times.. They don't care about their customers..
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    edited November 2020
    Please follow this thread for updates regarding the November 5th maintenance. Thanks!
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
This discussion has been closed.