test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Please keep the in-game calendar updated!

Today we suddenly get the announcement that tomorrow we are getting 2xGuild Marks and 2xShards.
Meanwhile the in-game calendar has not been updated for several weeks I think and does NOT show this 2xGM and 2xShards, leaving us no chance to prepare and keep a stash of stuff to turn in for maximum gain.

Used to be that the in-game calendar was updated regularly with information on things like this, so we could plan ahead, but it seems like the last half year at least the calendar has been updated only sporadically.

@nitocris83 Please wake up whomever is responsible for keeping the in-game calendar up to date. :)
Kevfire
Guild Leader
Neverwinter SOLO Alliance

Comments

• Options
    ostwind#7700 ostwind Member Posts: 7 Arc User

Today we suddenly get the announcement that tomorrow we are getting 2xGuild Marks and 2xShards.
    Meanwhile the in-game calendar has not been updated for several weeks I think and does NOT show this 2xGM and 2xShards, leaving us no chance to prepare and keep a stash of stuff to turn in for maximum gain.

Used to be that the in-game calendar was updated regularly with information on things like this, so we could plan ahead, but it seems like the last half year at least the calendar has been updated only sporadically.

@nitocris83 Please wake up whomever is responsible for keeping the in-game calendar up to date. :)

Uh Hundred percent... I can appreciate "Flash" events, but this is happening too often.
  • Options
    kharkov58kharkov58 Member Posts: 668 Arc User
    It looks like Cryptic does not want people to plan ahead for "maximum gain".
  • Options
    joe7777joe7777 Member Posts: 509 Arc User
    Safe to say this situation is on all platforms, vouching for PS4 here.
  • Options
    liadan1984#8734 liadan1984 Member Posts: 315 Arc User
    They even put a handy lil calendar button next to the mini map...

And it even works! (yay!)

Now, next task, to actually update the calendar itself (you know... in a timely manner please?)
    Lia
    Co-Guild Leader
    Ghost Templars L20
    Alliance: Tyrs Paladium
    Main: Cleric (Heals|DPS)
    Alt: Warlock
  • Options
    shae#2736 shae Member Posts: 1 New User
    why is there a start date for masquerade of liars on pc and not ps4? is my membership fee worth less?
    personally i believe if you postpone for one platform you postpone for all!
    this is not the first time for discrepancy on my ps4 platform , many instances of problems have been witnessed by me and other ps4 players. when you play for free you have little voice , but if you pay to play we have a legal write.
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,220 Arc User
    edited October 2020
    shae#2736 said:

why is there a start date for masquerade of liars on pc and not ps4? is my membership fee worth less?

personally i believe if you postpone for one platform you postpone for all!

this is not the first time for discrepancy on my ps4 platform , many instances of problems have been witnessed by me and other ps4 players. when you play for free you have little voice , but if you pay to play we have a legal write.

Probably, Sony related. PC/Xbox/PS4 did not have the same event happening at the same time in the past anyway. 3 universes have 3 different calendars. It is more for their benefit to keep the same event at the same time.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    kharkov58kharkov58 Member Posts: 668 Arc User
    Err... Membership Fee?