test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Health Potions with a 22hour cool down

baghtru64baghtru64 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
For the last few days my health potions have all had a 22-24 hour cool down timer on them when placed in the #3 potion slot of my Cleric, Clint Backwood, all my other characters are fine. I tried using different stacks of the same health potion from my inventory as well as lower levels of health potions, but the cool down timer shows up on any health potion I put into any of the slots of the "item power tray."

I had put in a ticket for this problem (Ticket #322187), but that ticket was closed when the problem was passed on for further investigation and I was told to put the problem here as a bug.

This morning I deleted and reinstalled the game, but the all my health potions I put into slots 3, 4 or 5, all end up with a 21hour cooldown timer on them. This character is unplayable because of this issue.

Comments

• dionchidionchi Member Posts: 913 Arc User
    Does this effect everything you put in slot #3, or just health potions?
    If it's only the health potions being effected, moving the health potions to a different slot will make the character playable again.
    DD~
  • baghtru64baghtru64 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Everything. I moved my Empowered Forger's Box into slot 3 and the potions to slot 4 and both ended up with a 22 hour cooldown.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,183 Arc User
    It is out of the blue just in case question. Is the clock of your PC accurate? It probably is. As I said, just in case.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Thank you for the report. I'll circle back with the rest of the team on this.
  • baghtru64baghtru64 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    It's been 3 weeks since this problem started and there has been no change, anything i put in slot 3 or 4 ends up with a 20hour cool down. I am not having this problem on any of my other 33 characters. And yes, the clock on my PC is accurate.
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Thanks for the update @baghtru64! Our team checked when this was first reported and were able to get the cooldowns to reset properly but I'll pass on the updated info.
  • tturnerdev#9074 tturnerdev Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 5 Cryptic Developer
    @baghtru64 Hi! I checked out your character and I saw the 22 hour cooldowns. When I removed the items from the potion tray, replacing them with non-cooldown items (Caprese and Lightwine, I believe) and used them once each before switching back to the original items, the health potion and the reforger's box, the cooldown times were back to the right ones, 10 minutes for the box and 18 seconds for the health potion.

I've been using that character in general testing off an on for the last week and I haven't seen the issue with the cooldowns reverting to the 22 hours.