test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

(PC) Flaming Skull Companion Power Does Not Apply Stats

rjc9000rjc9000 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,405 Arc User
edited October 2020 in Bug Reports (PC)
Bug: When claiming the Flaming Skull companion from the most recent lockbox companion pack thing, the Cryptic Insight of the Flaming Skull companion does not add any stats to character sheet.

See comment below for proof.

Tagged:

Comments

• rjc9000rjc9000 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,405 Arc User
    edited October 2020
    Before Adding Flaming Skull's Cryptic Insight

After Adding Flaming Skull's Cryptic Insight:

Normally, I should get a bonus to 3000 CA and 1500 Defense when adding in Cryptic insight, but you can see there's no change in my stats sheet. It seems this bug has to do with Cryptic Insight from the Flaming Skull. Regular Laughing Skulls from long long ago seem to be unaffected.

• rockster#6227 rockster Member Posts: 1,860 Arc User
    Interesting. A long while back I found the same thing (CA stats not being applied) in the Laughing Skull companion and reported in here, they said it would be fixed and I think from memory it was. I suggest that the issue is similar to that so the devs need to look back to what happened there and see if it's the same thing here.
    Apparently pointing-out the bleeding obvious is a 'personal attack'.
  • Same issue for me.
    Also I upgraded to legendary and it does not show the upgraded stats vs Epic (still shoiws 1500 defence vs 2000 for legendary).
    PS: Is this the official way to report a bug ?
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Issue was escalated last week for investigation.