test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Xbox] Redeemed Citadel Part I Issues

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
This thread is to report any issues with Part/Milestone I of Redeemed Citadel on Xbox. Please only report issues directly related to the latest content release so we can better identify and investigate.

Comments

• snakes#7293 snakes Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    VIP 12 and being charged for my post in trade house many others I'm my alliance are saying the same
  • snakes#7293 snakes Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    VIP 12 and being charged for my post in trade house many others I'm my alliance are saying the same
  • gor1llaf1stgor1llaf1st Member Posts: 139 Arc User
    hardcore qs not counting for me, ran em twice, only took left box. other weekly challenges completed fine
  • romromeroromromero Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    Not sure where to post this but... I do not see the free mount pack that was supposed come with the recent mount changes... please help
  • carnage#7700 carnage Member Posts: 1 New User
    Im at 20,500 on the Zariel Favors for the campaign and suddenly it stops giving me credit for the bulletin missions on the board. I've reset the game and everything. What do I do?
  • milehighxr#1299 milehighxr Member Posts: 461 Arc User
    Purchased reforagers blessing the big buyout. I swore it said it would allow all my characters to run the content, but on my other toons that have not actually done a mote virtue quest it says I must complete a mote of virtue to run campaign. This is a glitch I hope, as those characters have zariel challenge unlocked after my main finished a mote of virtue. I'm going to be exceedly displeased if I have to run those toons thru the entire campaign, to get to redeemed citadel with them.
  • yutz#0681 yutz Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    Bought the new buyout, it hasn't droppped into my inventory yet.
  • nic1985nic1985 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 415 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    @milehighxr#1299 Unfortunately you have to complete Mote of Virtue quest for any characters you want to do RC. The buyout is not an account campaign completion/progress token.

@carnage Cap is 20K, you must spend in order to get more Zfavors. I usually keep my Zfavors at 15K.

@romromero Dev said the free mount pack will come to console later, most likely Tuesday 9/22.

@yutz the buyout is not a physical item, you know you have it, if you can't buy it again from Zen store.
  • geminisky59#9345 geminisky59 Member Posts: 79 Arc User
    I stopped getting Zariel’s favor after completion of ASC heroic. It used to award 30 favors bur does not reward that now.
  • wickedwar1ock#4166 wickedwar1ock Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    What about the issue that affecting players from certain areas for 4 days now not being able to connect or stay connected to the game, I have submitted a ticket was told to post in bug reports. In there I posted no reply or anything, Put in a copy of tracert I did. Im in Florida and cannot connect, friend I know same issue, Have tried other xbox one x units, a xbox one unit, many other profiles, deleted game, deleted profile, reset xbox both ways, talked to internet company, talked to xbox live they both say no issues on their end, pinged crypticstudios,com many times with 50%-100% loss. I even got a new IP address to see if that was the issue. I can play any other game with no issue just cant play Neverwinter. I load 50% of the time and get disconnected within 1 minute. have not been able to play for the last 4 days now because of this.

This is a issue that needs to be resolved and for us to get a fix for it so that we can play the game. I am in the process now of installing Star Trek Online to see if I can connect to that. If I can play that then whats the issue, why is it just Neverwinter. From what I have read all there games basically use the same servers and such so would they not travel the same path.

CRYPTIC WE NEED A FIX FOR THIS SO WE CAN GET BACK INTO THE GAME AND A FIX SOON.
    Wicked War1ock
  • geminisky59#9345 geminisky59 Member Posts: 79 Arc User
    I am also not being awarded favor tokens when turning quests at redeemed citadel. I am stuck at 20,000 favor no matter what I do. I don’t think the server is awarding tokens correctly.
  • nic1985nic1985 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 415 Arc User
    @geministrike Cap is 20K, you must spend in order to get more Zfavors. I usually keep my Zfavors at 15K.
  • milehighxr#1299 milehighxr Member Posts: 461 Arc User
    nic1985 said:

@milehighxr#1299 Unfortunately you have to complete Mote of Virtue quest for any characters you want to do RC. The buyout is not an account campaign completion/progress token.

I understand it is not a buyout token. It's just not specific in it's description that Mote of Virtue must be actually completed by all character on the account. Remember Zariel Challenge unlocks for all characters as soon as 1 completes campaign. Redeemed Citadel should be the same way.

Now I know why they're called Cryptic games, their descriptions for items are cryptic and vague...