test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

strongholds

thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
I have a gh 11. i just joined a new alliance a few weeks ago. I asked about swapping to sword for building and someone said it messed with any guild who was building now. I said naw. just a month and a half ago was doing it with no effort. But how I see when I add one of my alts as a r7 it's provisional and it wasn't before.

is this a new thing where they have made swapping around detrimental to building for other guilds? if so WHY?? why not get rid of all the different discounts and just give everyone the same discount?

@nitocris83

Comments

• Options
    autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,135 Arc User
    Yes, they have instigated some new SH security issues to keep people from stealing GH's. Any promotions from 6-7 or 7-6 now have a two week provisional count down.

There also some issues with GHs joining and leaving alliances but I was under the impression that had been sorted.
    Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts
  • Options
    thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    i'm not worried about the provisonal leader change. it's jsut what made me realize there had been a change. I AM worried about swaps messing with current building processes though. i don't know if that's true or just the rumor mill. I'd like to know for sure. because if true it greatly changes the feasibility of building for small guilds that are not a sword or helm.
  • Options
    sh00th3r3#1554 sh00th3r3 Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    It always seemed a little backwards to me that the guilds who need the discount the most are the ones who are least likely to have access to it.