test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

calendar updates

thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
this is a feature many of us enjoyed and used regularly. it seems like the updates have stopped. it used to be like three months out updating all the time. can this please come back so we can see what's coming?

@nitocris83

Comments

• autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,134 Arc User
    I suspect because of the delays there are dealing with by working at home and all that, they are behind schedule and don't want to publish what is going to occur in case they don't make it.
    Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,206 Arc User
    And, it seems they also have the wild fire trouble for some staff.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    edited August 2020
    most of this stuff isn't special stuff though. it's stuff they just turn on. staff or not the 2x events will be the same. the gond event will be the same. the gods event will be the same etc etc. it isn't our job to make excuses for why or why not they are doing these things. we don't know. and they haven't been updating these things since before the covid thing. they may or may not realize that we rely on the calendar and enjoy it though. it is up to us to let them know when we value a service they have in the past given us reliably.
  • autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,134 Arc User
    I think I remember someone saying there were going to be some changes in the autumn events this year which I suspect is the hold up. I don't know if that means the actual events like Gond or the big sales and all that,

California a mess right now with fires, protests and COVID and I know they have been missing some of their significant staff.

Normally, as having worked in that field, I agree making excuses seems odd, but in Cali these are extreme times. I like within a few miles from Cryptic and it's truly a mess socially right now.
    Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts