test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Blessed Blade set from the Redeemed Citadel

Yesterday, like a lot of other players, i ground out the Zariels favours to get the main and offhand weapons for the new Blessed Blades set. It took a while but i got there.

but disaster....
it was late and i was tired and while i was donating surplus equipment to an alliance guild I accidentally donated the mainhand. i still have the offhand, but the mainhand is gone. i cant reclaim the mainhand from the campaign of anywhere else. i raised a ticket to support but got told i should have been more careful.

yes, i know full well that i should have been more careful. i should have used the protect option as soon as i got it, i should have looked more thoroughly at what i was donating. its my own fault and its done now.

DEVS - Can the dev team look into putting functionality into the game for unique items, so if you do lose it for whatever reason, that you can reclaim a new rank 1 copy of the same item from the PE reclaim vendor.

there is a precedence for this, the class sigils work already the same way i am suggesting for these special unique campaign items. you can only have 1 copy of each class sigil at any time per toon, and you have to have earned the item on your toon before you can reclaim it, so you're not getting something you haven't ground out. but if you destroy your copy you can claim back a new rank 1 version from the vendor.

Comments

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,218 Arc User
    edited August 2020
    Sorry for the disaster. There is at least one difference between the weapon and the class sigil. You cannot abuse class sigil for reclaiming but you can abuse weapon for reclaiming and it is the Artifact Modification. One would keep re-claiming until getting the right one to save cube of augment. I know I would. Based on my recent weapon upgrade for various toon and my wonderful luck, that would save me 1/4 to 1/2 million AD per set.

Just a thought.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    rikitakirikitaki Member Posts: 926 Arc User
    @plasticbat The weapon and offhand attributes of the blessed set in the reclaim window is actually changing a few times per minute, so all you have to do is to have a mouse over it for a while and claim the bonus you seek...
  • Options
    rikitaki said:

@plasticbat The weapon and offhand attributes of the blessed set in the reclaim window is actually changing a few times per minute, so all you have to do is to have a mouse over it for a while and claim the bonus you seek...

I don't know that. Thanks for the tips. That would save me a lot of AD.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    lantern22lantern22 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,111 Arc User
    Someone in our guild has done the same thing, are pretty upset that after all the grinding that a simple mistake can end up like that.

Good luck, surely reinstating the weapon set for these people isn't game breaking for the Devs
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Good news ... May be.

The public milestone 1 reached.
    There is "New Features!" in which it states: "new items are available for purchase in the Citadel, including weapons of the Blessed Blade".
    However, I do not see that in store. The equipment tab has: "This store is empty. Please finish your transactions and reopen the store to see new items". ????
    Note that: the button of the equipment tab is "claim".
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    rikitaki said:

It either does not work that way or it has bug. I wait until I got the skill I wanted. I click and no, I did not get what I want. :(
    Back to augment cube. :(
  • Options
    zimxero#8085 zimxero Member Posts: 876 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    *** Your weapon becomes blessed for 10 seconds when you use an encounter power ***
    *** Your Weapon can only be Blessed once every 30 seconds ***

Does this mean the weapon is blessed for 10 seconds and then down for 20 seconds???.... (33% uptime)
    ... or is the cooldown for 30 seconds AFTER blessing expires? (25% uptime)
  • Options
    edited September 2020

*** Your weapon becomes blessed for 10 seconds when you use an encounter power ***
    *** Your Weapon can only be Blessed once every 30 seconds ***

Does this mean the weapon is blessed for 10 seconds and then down for 20 seconds???.... (33% uptime)
    ... or is the cooldown for 30 seconds AFTER blessing expires? (25% uptime)

Based on test with a dummy:
    0 sec: cast encounter, bless appears
    10 sec: Bless disappear
    30 sec: cast encounter, bless appears

The uptime depends on your encounter casting timing.
  • Options
    xvimn134xvimn134 Member Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    -
  • Options
    ebonmoon13ebonmoon13 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12 Arc User
    don't know where to ask...so's here i go...how do i get the demon remains to upgrade my blessed weapon set?...
  • Options
    oldbaldyoneoldbaldyone Member Posts: 1,840 Arc User

don't know where to ask...so's here i go...how do i get the demon remains to upgrade my blessed weapon set?...

Fiend Remains are T1 Hunts (super cheap on the AH). Demon Remains are T2 Hunts (150k-200k AD each on the AH). Devil Remains are T3 Hunts (and good luck getting that....will likely be super expensive unless they drop tons for each hunt)
  • Options

It is a drop from tier 2 hunt. Or, you can buy that from AH and it is expensive.
  • Options
    ebonmoon13ebonmoon13 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12 Arc User
    ah...thank you very much for the responses...
  • Options
    mentinmindmakermentinmindmaker Member Posts: 1,490 Arc User

It is a drop from tier 2 hunt. Or, you can buy that from AH and it is expensive.
    I think a lot of people are hoarding their T2 lures waiting for the start of phase 4 when T3 trophies will drop.

Most likely the supply of demon remains will increase a lot then followed by a crash in the prices.
  • Options
    vastano#2343 vastano Member Posts: 169 Arc User

I think a lot of people are hoarding their T2 lures waiting for the start of phase 4 when T3 trophies will drop.

Most likely the supply of demon remains will increase a lot then followed by a crash in the prices.
    demon remains are 65k today

• Options

I hope so. I am hoarding my AD waiting for the Demon Remains price to drop myself. :)
  • Options
    barradas#0543 barradas Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2020
    The T2 trophies to build the lures still seem to be a very low drop rate. I have yet to come across one.
    Post edited by barradas#0543 on
  • Options
    reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
    Can these weapons not be purchased in the citidel from a vendor for favours?
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    reg1981 said:

Can these weapons not be purchased in the citidel from a vendor for favours?

They can be but not when OP made the post.
  • Options
    Demon remains are 33k now.
  • Options
    edited October 2020

Fiend Remains are T1 Hunts (super cheap on the AH). Demon Remains are T2 Hunts (150k-200k AD each on the AH). Devil Remains are T3 Hunts (and good luck getting that....will likely be super expensive unless they drop tons for each hunt)
    Is there any good reason to make it to orange if Devil remains is super expensive?

If I am not mistaken, what you gain from max purple (ready to be orange but not orange) to Orange are:
    +6 item level (main hand + off hand)
    +12 damage (for main hand)
    +2 combined rating (each)
    +58 Power (main hand + off hand)
    +6 Armor Pen (for main hand)
    +6 Accuracy (for main hand)
    +6 Crit (for off hand)
    +6 combat advantage (for off hand)
    and colour orange.
  • Options

Is there any good reason to make it to orange if Devil remains is super expensive?

If I am not mistaken, what you gain from max purple (ready to be orange but not orange) to Orange are:
    +6 Crit (for off hand)
    and colour orange.
    The average damage will increase with ca. 150 points, which is pretty significant.

And the price of Devil remains is falling.
  • Options
    edited October 2020

+6 Crit (for off hand)
    and colour orange.
    The average damage will increase with ca. 150 points, which is pretty significant.

And the price of Devil remains is falling.
    How is the 150 points calculated? How do +12 damage and +6 combat advantage difference get 150 points?