test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stuck in meverwinter Tutorial

Hello fellow neverwintans,
1 year ago i started playing NW with a friend and we played a lil bi together, just enough to me to get to 18, rookie numbers.
A few weeks ago i got back on the game and iv been enjoying it alot, got back on my char that was stuck at lvl 18 for 1 year and in a few days got it to over lvl 60, lemau ;) , but iv always been stuck in the tutorial, not being able to acess any of the social functions of the game (trading, emotes, all chat, etc...).
This being said i never once skipped a quest, and i even went as far back as going to all the maps that had tutorial quest lines on them (the do 5/6 and youra free man, lul uv done all 6), covering every single m^2 of its terrain by mount, talking to every npc on the map, and clearing every single bit of fog of war (all of this on uncommon speed, iv watched my whole laif go past my eyes twice in the meanwhile), and after all of that effort i even went to the quest book on "j" and check those quest lines on the completed tab.
To sum it up i am locked in the tutorial (pliz send halp), taken hostage by an ingame bug and i would like to know if anybody has fallen prey to the same issue, and your toughts on the topic.
P.S.: sawry for bad englado, i learnt it in memes ;)
Ill wait paciently for your toughtfull responses.
-Demônio Do Inferno (my name probably means mitochondria in cantoneese)
Tagged:

Comments