test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Minor issue #12: Crafted +1 Gems cannot be donated.

adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
edited August 2020 in Bug Reports (PC)
I have a rather long list of minor issues and annoyances, and will be posting them in a random order when I have the time to take screenshots and such to document them

None of those issues are game-breaking, but they are all annoying, and getting rid of annoyances is nice, right?

Issue #12: Crafted +1 gems cannot be donated

I craft typically 9 Blood rubies per day, and of course some of them end up as the +1 version.

Now, I do not need them for RP...I am sitting on millions of RPs, so I either sell them or donate them to a guild in my alliance. The issue is that the +1 Gems cannot be donated.

The expected behaviour would be for it to be possible to donate them and get maybe 10% more GMs than when you donate regular gems.
Hoping for improvements...
Post edited by adinosii on

Comments

• melotai#0794 melotai Member Posts: 276 Arc User
    They do give you the option to convert +1 items into regular versions of the item.
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    Not for gems or any other finished product.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,092 Arc User
    edited August 2020
    Also shards can not be donated.

A lot of Barbarian weapons can't be donated, either.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    I'll follow up on this.