test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Extended Maintenance - August 18

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
edited August 2020 in News & Announcements
On August 18, all Cryptic games, including Neverwinter, will undergo extended maintenance. The specific schedule for each platform is:

PC: Tuesday, August 18, 5am to 10:30am PT (when is this for me?) Patch Notes discussion thread is available here.

Xbox One & PS4: Tuesday, August 18, 5am to 9:30am PT (when is this for me?)

During maintenance the game will be inaccessible on their respective indicated platforms.
Post edited by nitocris83 on

Comments

• zactorzactor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 57 Arc User
    what about patch notes?
  • elderislt#1066 elderislt Member Posts: 146 Arc User
    Camon then hunter class feature will be fix?:/
    BABY ZARIEL.... 270k base HUNTER
  • snowtigerdnd#8219 snowtigerdnd Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    How about adding “Secret” Quest’s/adventures for experienced players? Take off the kid gloves of golden trail and green diamonds over npc’s? You gotta do it the old fashioned way... hunt down with clues/hints?
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User

How about adding “Secret” Quest’s/adventures for experienced players? Take off the kid gloves of golden trail and green diamonds over npc’s? You gotta do it the old fashioned way... hunt down with clues/hints?

You can turn the golden trail and the diamond off to challenge yourself.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • kittendkittend Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    i really dont like how this challenge has become a paid to win event. basically a season pass for the game i think if someone has a vip rank 10 or above they should unlock the pass automatically due to how much we have spent dedicated to a season pass. some items r useless example if you have the dragonborn race we paid for the race but then we unlock cosmetics in the event we cant even use because for god knows some reason we cant equip a helmet set for looks which is not fair for a paid class u dont even get the cosmetic scale to it. really not happy about this