test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hindering strike

kushdu#9101 kushdu Member Posts: 15 Arc User
Hello
Ranger melee encounter, hindering strike is not working well. A lot of times it doesnt hit the mobs.
Is a useful skill, one of the bests for melee warden, please solve the issue.
Rangers are only dps, cannot choose other path, we need better damage output, for both warden and hunter.

Comments

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,211 Arc User

Hello
    Ranger melee encounter, hindering strike is not working well. A lot of times it doesnt hit the mobs.
    Rangers are only dps, cannot choose other path, we need better damage output, for both warden and hunter.

What is your platform? I am on PC. I always use hindering strike. It works well for me. It clears mobs.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • gweddrygweddry Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 278 Arc User
    No, it fails very often, going on cooldown without doing any damage or triggering feats etc. Since I've reported this 5 years ago and it still hasn't been addressed, I think it's safe to assume it will never be fixed.
  • teucer#3019 teucer Member Posts: 198 Arc User
    I have not experienced the issue during this Mod.
    The Legendary Outlaws
  • gabrieldourdengabrieldourden Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,212 Arc User

Hello

What is your platform? I am on PC. I always use hindering strike. It works well for me. It clears mobs.
    It does fail from time to time, but less than before (I'm on PC).
    Le-Shan: HR level 80 (main)
    Born of Black Wind: SW Level 80
  • evoemoireaevoemoirea Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2020
    I am on ps4. This happens a lot.
  • josephdirt#9503 josephdirt Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    I'm on XBox and this happens far too often. Run in the middle of 5 enemies and hit absolutely none.

Chult patrols where the ground is uneven is also an issue for hit tracking.
  • muzzzyk#5034 muzzzyk Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2020
    I'm having the same issue, very often hindering strike just doesn't register and goes into cooldown without hitting mobs. It is also the case with uneven ground. #PC
  • kablanka1kablanka1 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    Ya its seems to happen to me pretty often, for a number of MoDs now. You just kind of got to just except it, that's what I have done. :s
    Platform - Ps4
  • reeper#9973 reeper Member Posts: 129 Arc User
    This is an old issue that was reported a long time ago, the Devs are aware of it but hasn't given any feedback. @nitocris83 @cwhitesidedev#9752