test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Notes: NW.122.20200708b.8

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
Patch Notes for tomorrow's maintenance are now available.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/playstation/neverwinter/news/detail/11477033

Comments

• shamgar4shamgar4 Member Posts: 121 Arc User
    old patch notes?
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,184 Arc User
    edited August 2020
    shamgar4 said:

old patch notes?

You are a PC player. This is a patch note for PS4.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • mongol69mongol69 Member Posts: 447 Arc User
    I'm curious if they fixed blue screen that happen up to 4 times in an hour.
  • doublewulfdoublewulf Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    > @mongol69 said:
    > I'm curious if they fixed blue screen that happen up to 4 times in an hour.

Bluescreen Monster has moved from Barovia to Avernus. Still happening with alarming frequency, though not at the rate you describe.
  • caelia#3631 caelia Member Posts: 140 Arc User
    shamgar4 said:

old patch notes?

Yes! This is the second time these patch notes have been posted in the PS4 section and its not for PS4. The second time! and none of this has been changed, fixed or updated on PS4. Avernus is still a hot mess, drop rates on maps still not working and no weapon gear either.... Or if you do by chance get weapon is just for either OH or MH. Garyx and Mog still not working properly either. Also healing is still not fixed on PS4... I just wish someone would post the right patch notes as supposed to just copying the PC patch notes and saying it applies to PS4.

Not the first time this has happened and im sure it wont be the last, Its just frustrating to go in expecting things to have been fixed only to find out its not fixed. Better communication sets better expectations! Thats all i have to say.
  • joe7777joe7777 Member Posts: 509 Arc User
    edited August 2020

shamgar4 said:

old patch notes?

Yes! This is the second time these patch notes have been posted in the PS4 section and its not for PS4. The second time! and none of this has been changed, fixed or updated on PS4. Avernus is still a hot mess, drop rates on maps still not working and no weapon gear either.... Or if you do by chance get weapon is just for either OH or MH. Garyx and Mog still not working properly either. Also healing is still not fixed on PS4... I just wish someone would post the right patch notes as supposed to just copying the PC patch notes and saying it applies to PS4.

Not the first time this has happened and im sure it wont be the last, Its just frustrating to go in expecting things to have been fixed only to find out its not fixed. Better communication sets better expectations! Thats all i have to say.
    I spent a lot of time in Avernus yesterday and everything mentioned about Avernus is true to me. I got plenty of Treasure Maps running over Manes, got a total of like 4 or 5 MH Weapons and 1 OH, 2 IL965 Green Rings, 2 of the IL940 Rings from ToMM, and other things. Blood War Meter is working fine and never broke once and neither did Mog or Gary, although they do still die pretty fast despite the HP buff. The main issue with Avernus right now is blue screens.