test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Notes: NW.122.20200708b.8

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
Patch Notes for tomorrow's maintenance are now available.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/xbox/neverwinter/news/detail/11477033

Comments

• bluey22#7852 bluey22 Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    is it possible to look into the Mog/Gary max hit points situation? they seam to die just as fast and easily as before, still leaving no time to get to them.
  • bratleyraybratleyray Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    The health points have been increased, unless they give them millions upon millions of hp, that wont solve the issue at hand. The issue is, since each instance is independent now, camping spawn points is even worse than before. Every instance I log into there is a minimum of 5-10 people waiting at each spawn point with 3-5 people actually farming the groups. By the time the farmers get to the spawn, mog/garyx is dead and the campers keep camping. Aside from forcing players to participate in order to gain rewards, there's not much that can be done to alleviate this behavior.

[The Legendary Outlaws] (Guildhall 20)

• bluey22#7852 bluey22 Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    i was only asking an innocent question about something that could help. im just as upset as you are, because im one of those out killing to spawn Mog/Gary and yes i tend to not get to take part in it either. but if your going to get upset about player behavior, why not bring up Zariel? normal people will unlock it today/this week. but anyone who does wont be 'allowed' to run it because experience only. it happened with IC, ToMM, LoMM, all the way back to FBI. if you want to bring up player behavior, then please be upset about that. its much more important to the game than increasing health of certain enemies in the blood war. because thats a big reason why people leave the game. this comes from a player with max stats and item level btw. not a new player. if youd like to discuss it further, because im always down to hear what other players say and think, let me know. i just dont want to make it poor Julie's problem here lol.