test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Scheduled Maintenance [7/9]

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
Neverwinter will undergo scheduled maintenance Thursday, July 9, 7am to 9am PT. Patch Notes discussion thread can be found here.

Comments

• Options
    liadan1984#8734 liadan1984 Member Posts: 315 Arc User
    Some maps more often than... oh... 3 times every 24 hours would be nice.
    Might go back to fishing in SOMI, it's more interesting
    Lia
    Co-Guild Leader
    Ghost Templars L20
    Alliance: Tyrs Paladium
    Main: Cleric (Heals|DPS)
    Alt: Warlock
  • Options
    cellablockcellablock Member Posts: 253 Arc User
    @nitocris83 drop rate for maps are super low getting a map drop every 15 mins place this at a super grind and its getting boring really really fast. rng for maps rng for location rng for loot . thought we were moving away from such high level of grind to make the game fun.
  • Options
    morrigain1987morrigain1987 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    i dont even know what maintenance does for this game. its not like wow where you have all of these servers online at one time. its just one server and we all have to wait to play the game on shard maintenance when i could be grinding out my campaigns that i havent finished yet. Been off since mod 17
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User

i dont even know what maintenance does for this game. its not like wow where you have all of these servers online at one time. its just one server and we all have to wait to play the game on shard maintenance when i could be grinding out my campaigns that i havent finished yet. Been off since mod 17

Sometimes they patch broken stuff. Sometimes it is just a server reset. Once in a while they actually have to do maintenance on the hardware.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    boggo49boggo49 Member Posts: 15 Arc User

@nitocris83 drop rate for maps are super low getting a map drop every 15 mins place this at a super grind and its getting boring really really fast. rng for maps rng for location rng for loot . thought we were moving away from such high level of grind to make the game fun.

a map every 15 min? luxury. I've had 4 maps since the mod dropped, and 2 of them were from the quest, which bugged out so I had to drop and re-select. Álso not a single drop from any Garyx or mogdrath, as, tanks don't get drops
  • Options
    rikitakirikitaki Member Posts: 926 Arc User
    They patch broken stuff? I don't know about that... By any chance, did you mean that they break stuff by a patch?