test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Acc wide leg Mount not reclaimable

styley177styley177 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 44 Arc User
edited July 2020 in Bug Reports (PC)
Just a fyi, patch notes state fixed, i opened a acc wide swarm mount pack in game after patch today, it doesnt show on any char even the one that opened it.

I had previiously opened a whirlwind one that is still listed and working as expected.

Please fix this :D

(ticket submitted in case it can be resolved specifically for me, and hopefully server wide in a later patch)

Comments

• Options
    airphoenix78airphoenix78 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    deleted comment fount the mount
  • Options
    barbiefortinha#5895 barbiefortinha Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    I have same problem, i just equiped my Armored Griffon - account and i can't take it on Claim Agent with another char.
  • Options
    putzboy78putzboy78 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,950 Arc User
    won account wide Infernal War Machine on Tuesday. Equipped it on Tuesday. Was told it would be fixed on Thursday so i can reclaim it for alts. It's now Friday and still isn't at the reclaim agent. Please Fix

@nitocris83
    @mimicking#6533
    @cwhitesidedev#9752
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Issue is being re-escalated for additional investigation.
  • Options
    murphystoutmurphystout Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    I also have this issue. I got Legendary Infernal War Machine - Account Wide shortly after launch last Tuesday. Spent a week trading emails with support explaining the original issue and then that patch on Thursday did not fix either. The character that got the mount in lock box has it but all others on account can not reclaim.
  • Options
    leonatus#6568 leonatus Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    I also have this issue. I got Legendary Black ice Warhorse - Account Mount on Sunday by trading with another player. It hasn't been rectified till now.
    The character that got the mount has it but all others on account can not reclaim.
    @nitocris83
    Hoping to get an update from you
  • Options
    unthoughtknownunthoughtknown Member Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    I still have this issue today after the 2nd patch to fix for new Infernal War Machine. @nitocris83
  • Options
    styley177styley177 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 44 Arc User
    Fixed now (for me at least), ty all at cryptic.
  • Options
    I still have this issue still with the legendary war machine as well. My ticket was resolved by you so I opened another one as you still have not really fixed my issue.
  • Options
  • Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    Just in case it helps, the the mounts were moved to another tab at the claims agent.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    an invisible one?
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    putzboy78 said:

an invisible one?

Promo tab (used to be in Claims)
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    @nitocris83

my legendary war machine is not there, please fix

• Options
    I still have this issue still with the legendary war machine as well. I got the mount on mod 19 launch day and my main has the mount and it is not available for reclaim on any of the tabs. My other account wide mounts I got before launch day have returned but to the different tab as you have communicated.

Support says they can't do anything and I have to post on this forum and hope the developers fix my problem.

This is really frustrating as there have been 2 fixes and neither has addressed my issue. The last patch even joked about fixing it but the joke is on me but cause I still have the issue.
  • Options
    so we are heading into our third week of this not being resolved. is it time to start talking about compensation?

@nitocris83
    @mimicking#6533
    @cwhitesidedev#9752
  • Options
    I still have this issue after the latest patch on July 17, 2020. My main has the legendary infernal war machine - account wide mount but it is not claimable by any of my other characters on the account. I have a ticked with GM Rythum and he has the screenshots showing that my main has the mount but it is not claimable by other characters.

I experienced this issue on Tuesday, June 30th soon after mod 19 launch.
  • Options
    cwhitesidedev#9752 cwhitesidedev Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 253 Cryptic Developer

I still have this issue after the latest patch on July 17, 2020. My main has the legendary infernal war machine - account wide mount but it is not claimable by any of my other characters on the account. I have a ticked with GM Rythum and he has the screenshots showing that my main has the mount but it is not claimable by other characters.

I experienced this issue on Tuesday, June 30th soon after mod 19 launch.

Hi Murphy,

Sorry to hear about your issue. If your issue doesn't get resolved then please PM me.

Chris
  • Options
    skingdev#1102 skingdev Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 77 Cryptic Developer
    Hey Putzboy/Murphy,

We were added the appropriate tracking tokens to your accounts, you should be able to reclaim your account bound mounts on any of your characters. Let me know if you are still unable.

- SKing
  • Options
    exgardianexgardian Member Posts: 255 Arc User
    putzboy78 said:

@nitocris83

my legendary war machine is not there, please fix

A HAMSTER ? Is this a vanity pet or something ?
    2fv72Fw.png
  • Options
    Sadly it is still not fixed. Neither the character with the mount or the other characters on the account have the legendary infernal war machine - account wide available to reclaim.
  • Options
    herbie22herbie22 Member Posts: 1 New User
    I'm in the same boat. Bought a Swarm - Account yesterday but only the character that bought it can access it. I logged a ticket but no answer yet.
  • Options
    Hmmm... I'll see what happened, maybe we got the commands wrong. Sorry about this everyone. We hope to have this resolved soon, it has been a tricky one to track down.

- SKing
  • Options
    spot#3281 spot Member Posts: 3 New User
    I'm still waiting after four days as well, for my Imperial Rage Drake-account wide, to be available for all my characters, not just one. I see that someone granted tokens to some players so they could claim on each character and I'm wondering why this isn't available to me, as well?? I'm seriously unhappy about this because it takes me a long time to save that many AD because I work so many hours. I think they closed my ticket saying a patch was coming, but I saw other players say previous patches have not worked. I just want my stuff and I want it now, not a month from now.
  • Options
    Am I not going to hear anything from anyone regarding this? I see skingdev didn't hesitate to reply to others and I haven't even gotten a response to my second ticket after they closed my first one. I want my account wide mount for all my characters or my 6 million AD back to my husband's account. I have issues all the time and never complain but I'm not going to drop this one.
  • Options
    Folks some of us have had this issue since mod 19 launch and have issued tickets and bug reports. It has been 25 days so far and the latest attempt did not fix the issue. Tickets go to support not to the developers. The developers responds to the bug reports in the forum. I also learned that resolved does not mean closed from GM Rhythum. It means they have done everything they can and it is in the hands of the developers to fix it. I recommend you continue to post on this thread especially after fix attempts fail so they know you still have the issue.
  • Options
    xhylt58xhylt58 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Why dc dps and hr dps is doing so much damage? why still no balance between classes
  • Options
    holy#4307 holy Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    On july 24 i bind my Swarm account to my character but cant claim with any of my others character list, this on xbox Neverwinter, im new posting so i hope this can be readed for the right person.
    Gamertag on xbox: HolyProtecktor
  • Options
    Thanks, Murphy... I posted both places. I don't really care what their hierarchy is to have things repaired. As a player, I just want my (and everyone else's) stuff to work. What I'm not understanding is they reply to some players that they have resolved it for THEM, but I can't even get a response from someone here, except you, in the forums. If this has been an ongoing problem for months, then they need to figure out some way to fix it. Doesn't make sense that you can still buy or win an account wide mount and then not have it work correctly. Especially since my mate's worked perfectly for him just a week before we bought mine.
  • Options
    We had a few critical people out on Friday, we are jumping back on this one today. Hopefully get it resolved for all those involved. Keep updating this thread with any additional info you find out.

- SKing
This discussion has been closed.