test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Protector's Speech skirmish has 6th anniversary bling, not 7th.

lowjohnlowjohn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,061 Arc User
Just FYI, the skirmish has 6th anniversary signs and stuff, not 7th.

Comments

• Options
    bigman99#8273 bigman99 Member Posts: 510 Arc User
    If Cryptic was was a married guy, he would be in some pretty deep HAMSTER for getting the Anniversary wrong. :p
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,220 Arc User
    edited June 2020

If Cryptic was was a married guy, he would be in some pretty deep HAMSTER for getting the Anniversary wrong. :p

"My dear, I did not forget. I just intentionally keep it this way to enforce there is no 7 year itch. I just want to jump from 6 to 8 next year without 7. xoxoxo".
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    manttazzmanttazz Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    "My dear, I did not forget. I just intentionally keep it this way to enforce there is no 7 year itch. I just want to jump from 6 to 8 next year without 7. xoxoxo".

Well played sir, well played...

• Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    The Jubilee decoration committee had to trim some of its budget this year >.>
  • Options
    kakashi#4477 kakashi Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    lol julia xD
  • Options
    gromovnipljesak#8234 gromovnipljesak Member Posts: 1,053 Arc User

Make a fix where the last I is written in crayon
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,220 Arc User

Make a fix where the last I is written in crayon
    Yes, you will see that one extra I next year.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    blackwolftundrablackwolftundra Member Posts: 179 Arc User
    jubilee had some ups and downs this year for how i wasn't feeling the fallen for how they should of kept that fashion as figurines while keeping the angel and demon stuff as Renown and hope they will add next year angel wings