test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Patch Notes: nw.120.20200427a.16

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
Patch Notes for tomorrow's maintenance are now available.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11441873

Comments

• Options
    rualkgreywolfrualkgreywolf Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    I agree they should hurry fixing it, but you can get the Linu's favor from Tiamat as well, in the meantime. It's one from finishing the trial and another one from the chest.
  • Options
    xander#0631 xander Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited May 2020
    i'd like to say my opion about insurgency : if you have 1 character, and can survive the lag and the crash, 20 % on the talisman are doable, but with multiple charater is impossible.
    the insurgencies complete too fast, in all the times i've done them i've never seen a complete insurgency, the 'bel meter' go full before the completion of one. always.
    usually i reach 20% by a hair's breadth.
    a 2 hours cooldown is a let down, in the preview they were always up, now if that can't be done, is it possible to give them fixed amount of time? so that even if bell is up we can continue do insurgencies? maybe not 1 hour, but 30 min? that wold be really helpful
    reality is what most recognize as true
  • Options
    organius#4038 organius Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    Will there be any news about fixing Bel bar on the Russian server?Before the update, the bar was stuck at 64 percent for 4 days,after the update,everything was reset and stuck at 0 percent.No matter what you do, the bar doesn't fill up.