test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cant type in amount to buy from merchants, fresh after new patch

catson#7772 catson Member Posts: 81 Arc User
edited May 2020 in Bug Reports (PC)
As i said in title, impossible to type in amount of quantity to buy from merchants/bazaar

Slider works tho

edit: and this
thelaa said:

Also, hitting enter doesn't work for shop confirmations anymore. Have to click with mouse.

Post edited by catson#7772 on

Comments

• pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    Came here to report this also, tested on summoned Professions merchant and General Store in Protector's Garden.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • gradiigradii Member Posts: 280 Arc User
    There are no bugs only unintended features!
  • angahareth#7421 angahareth Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    Also, hitting enter doesn't work for shop confirmations anymore. Have to click with mouse.
  • jaggid#6299 jaggid Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    Having the same issue. Very annoying.

I don't understand how they so consistently manage to break things in interface elements that clearly haven't had any changes or improvements made to them.
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Issue has been escalated.
  • corsair#6764 corsair Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2020
    This isn't specific to general or potion merchants. It affects, for instance, the Bounty dealer in Sharandar (my char was trying to buy Gold Crescents).

EDIT: The slider for that vendor worked, just not the numeric input box.
  • jaggid#6299 jaggid Member Posts: 12 Arc User

This isn't specific to general or potion merchants. It affects, for instance, the Bounty dealer in Sharandar (my char was trying to buy Gold Crescents).

EDIT: The slider for that vendor worked, just not the numeric input box.

Yah, it effects that interface element everywhere that it appears from what I can tell. Even just splitting a stack of items within your own inventory is broken and requires you to use the slider because the input box won't accept any input.
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    Today's patch fixed this. It's not in the patch notes but tested in Normal, Professions and SKT Relic vendors. The number box now works correctly again.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • catson#7772 catson Member Posts: 81 Arc User
    Yes, its fixed,

Even buying keys from Campaign stores while holding enter works now.