test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Wasteland Lockbox needs to be removed from AH

grogthemagnifgrogthemagnif Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,651 Arc User
Or not be able to be opened until it actually launches.

Comments

• grogthemagnifgrogthemagnif Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,651 Arc User

99k AD seems kind of a steep price increase for a 200 AD lock box.
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,092 Arc User
    If I own something that isn't bound and choose to sell it, on what grounds does another player have to demand it be removed from the AH?
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • b4t1b4tb4t1b4t Member Posts: 275 Arc User
    any unbound item that drops or can be grabbed in the game should be allowed to be posted in the AH and no player what so ever should ask for its removal.
    Does not matter if it can not be grabbed now or not. If its in game should be allowed to be sold.
    To the OP I would say do not sweat on it and hang tight perhaps your get one some day ;)
  • wintersmokewintersmoke Member Posts: 1,641 Arc User

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1254785/wasteland-lockbox

Greetings,

The Wasteland Lockbox unintentionally activated earlier this morning ahead of schedule. This lockbox has now been deactivated and is no longer dropping or available for purchase. Players who obtained this lockbox while it was active will still have it available in their inventory.
  • xenocide#6119 xenocide Member Posts: 251 Arc User

Agreed. Let them put it up on the auction house.
    Even if the price drops to 1k/box i still wouldnt buy it :)

Lets just call it rewarding the players for being active, which is a nice thing to do.
    greywynd said:

If I own something that isn't bound and choose to sell it, on what grounds does another player have to demand it be removed from the AH?

Ill gotten goods. Company mistake.

Agreed. Let them put it up on the auction house.
    Even if the price drops to 1k/box i still wouldnt buy it :)

Lets just call it rewarding the players for being active, which is a nice thing to do.
    I agree with your first paragraph.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1254785/wasteland-lockbox

Greetings,

The Wasteland Lockbox unintentionally activated earlier this morning ahead of schedule. This lockbox has now been deactivated and is no longer dropping or available for purchase. Players who obtained this lockbox while it was active will still have it available in their inventory.
    If it's been deactivated, then it's value is zero. Keys won't open it.
  • reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User

Greetings,

If it's been deactivated, then it's value is zero. Keys won't open it.
    It's been deactivated in the sense that it doesn't drop anymore. It can still be opened till they are used up. I just ignore their existence until they are properly released. What difference if they are on the AH at the moment, you don't have to buy them. If some fool wants to buy them at 100k for 5 boxes(Last price I seen) let them, it won't be me XD